Chapter 12

After my shower I got dressed in a floral dress with flats

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After my shower I got dressed in a floral dress with flats. I was sitting down on the bed confused as to what I was to do next.

Recalling the events that transpired earlier, I was even more confused as to where I stood now. It's clear that Emilio and I can somewhat tolerate each others presence, but for how long.

I was bored out of my mind. After spending so much time in this room watching TV, I couldn't stay in here any longer than necessary.

Was I even allowed to leave this room without my master's permission?

I used to willingly stay in this room to avoid Emilio, but now that I knew where we stood I decided that there was no reason why I should stay in this room.

Enzo had given me a tour, but to be honest I could not remember all the rooms in this house.

I decided to wonder around the house by myself. I don't know if it was a good idea, but I was already out the door and now standing in the hallway.

I already knew that Emilio's room was across from me, so I walked a little further and began opening door after door.

So far I have only seen bedrooms and bathrooms that were empty, thankfully.

I was standing outside a room when I heard what sounded like someone being whipped.

I know that I should probably mind my own business. If I had minded my own business from the beginning, I wouldn't be here in the first place.

What if they were torturing someone in there? Could I really stand by and not intervene?

Again, this was none of my business, but I couldn't stand by and let this happen.

With my hand on the door knob, I contemplated if I really wanted to do this. On one hand I wanted to help, but I also knew that I shouldn't intervene.

You just got out of sticky situation; there is no need to possibly get yourself almost killed, again.

I was having an internal battle with myself, still holding onto the knob. You know what; I think I will mind my own business this time. With that thought in mind I took a step away from the door.

I was still standing in front of the door in case I heard anything again. Not hearing anything for a while I was about to walk off when I heard a whip again and a muffled groan.

Fuck it.

Opening the door I was in complete and utter shock at the scene before me. Maybe I should really start minding my own business.

I was just standing there in the doorway with my mouth hanging in shock. I'm sure that if this was a cartoon, my mouth would be hitting the floor right now.

"Holy shit" I whispered in astonishment.

Before me there was a woman dressed in leather holding a whip and a man bound to the bed on his hands and knees in his underwear with his mouth gagged.