Chapter 22

Looking at Emilio one last time before I got out, I let a sigh escape my lips before I exited the car

Looking at Emilio one last time before I got out, I let a sigh escape my lips before I exited the car. He was still in that sour mood for god knows what and I was trying very hard not to let that get to me.

"You can do this" I muttered under my breath rolling my shoulders and making my way towards the entrance of the club.

I looked up at the sign at the entrance that read 'Ice Club'. Was it supposed to be cold inside or something?

Looking at the long line, I didn't even bother to join as I walked up to the bouncer.

"Name?" he asked in a monotone voice.

"Bria Ferrari" I replied in a bored tone.

That was the name they told me to use and also assured me that it would get me in with any difficulty.

He moved the rope and told me to 'go along'. The inside of the club was filled with sweaty bodies moving to the beat of the music. It was so loud in here; I could barely hear my own thoughts. Lights flashing in the dimly lit room blinding me momentarily as my eyesight adjusted to the dim lighting.

The place was decorated to match that of ice. The appearance made it seem as though it was cold in here, when it really wasn't.

My nerves were back full force. They were worse than before. Deciding that a drink would help me loosen up a bit, I scanned the area in search of a bar. Spotting the bar over the right side of the club, I made my way over.

I waved over the bartender and he came immediately. He had a cute boyish smile on his face as he waited for me to order.

"Two shots of tequila" I shouted over the music so that he could hear me.

He got working on my order right away and not a minute later he slid two shots of tequila in front of me. I looked down and saw a napkin with his name and number. I looked back up at him and he shot me wink.

He was flirting with me so I shot him a smile of my own before I brought my mouth down and over one of the shot glass securing it between my lips. I got back up with the shot glass still secure between my lips and threw my head back to down the alcohol.

It burned as it made its way down my throat. Taking out the shot glass, I went ahead and did the same with the other. I shot him a wink after before turning back to the crowd to try and spot my target.

"What is a beautiful woman like you doing here all by yourself?" I heard a voice spoke beside me with a thick Russian accent.

Turning to the side, I was now face to face with the man I was sent here to seduce.

Alessandro Dmitriev.

"Drinking" I replied coyly.

"Mind if I join?" he asked drawing nearer.