05. Step On the Gas You Bitch

THUD THUD THUD.

I woke up from my sleep, yawning and blinking at the loud noise. The boys— my boys— were banging on the windows. "OPEN UP THE DAMN CAR, JJ," Ray screams. I can tell he's high by his bloodshot eyes.

I open up the doors and they all rush in on one side, Ian being in the middle. He and Ray aren't looking their best. Ian's eye is throbbing and turning color— and Ray's nose is gushing with blood.

"What happened?" I ask, starting the car slowly.

"STEP ON THE GAS, YOU BITCH!" Ian yells. I knew he didn't mean that in an insulting way, that was just Ian.

So I backed out of the parking lot, speeding as fast as the car could go down the busy streets.

I sucked at driving.

"What the hell happened?" I yelled at them, panicked. "Do I need to go to the hospital?"
Gideon woke back up from the sound of my voice, looking crazy as his eyes were half closed and was smirking slightly. His head swayed a bit.

"No," Ray groans out. "But my nose is officially fucked up. And it's not your fault this time."

Cameron sighs. "These two assholes hit on a pair of twins. Ray got the girl, Ian the guy. Turns out, they were in a three way relationship and the third guy came along and got his buddies and hit the crap out of him."

"What kind of place was that?" I ask, eyes narrowing. We had one back where I was for my sophomore year— in Maine, but we never went to it. I forgot why. "And you dumbasses."

Ian rubs his neck. "It was a sub and dom place," he says. "We didn't know though!"

"You stayed, Cameron?" I asked, eyebrows raising as I turned the car, slowing down the speed.

"I had to keep them from getting in trouble."

"Yeah, well it didn't work," I snap.

He sighs.

"Why'd you stay that long in a place like that?!" I ask, exasperated.

"We wanted to... watch," Ray says.

I smack him in the forehead, keeping one hand on the wheel. "Disgusting pervert."

He grumbles.

"Will you kiss me, JJ?" Gideon asks, turning his head to me, smiling a drunk smile.

I groan. "Not you, too. Put a cork in it, pretty boy."

•••••••••

I woke up with a yawn, stretching my arms up in the air. I got back to the Academy safely, and the boys left. I wanted to murder them all.

I looked down at Gideon, who stirred slightly. I couldn't carry him to his room. I dragged him into the academy and luckily no one saw or heard us.

He blinked, a few times, sighing and groaning before turning over.

But I think he realized where he was because he sat up real quick. He looked down at his body, which had no shirt and only boxers.