chapter 1: Blind date!

So today date is Thursday the 15 April and I am so done because my birthday is only a week away and I don't know what to do for it. I mean so far what I want is to spend time with my boyfriend Ben but I feel like if I ask him he'll decline. But anyway I need to get up to go to school. "Another day in hell" I sighed as I was walking down stairs to get breakfast.

"Oh dear, remember a proper lady never arches their back. Back straight and I'll see you later because I've got work and I want you back home asap after school because something I want to tell you something." and that right there people are the only sentences I get from my mum in the morning *ugh*

"Oh hey kido, so I've got an early meeting this morning at work so I'll be leaving as well but don't worry. If I don't have anything on tomorrow, I will stop by coffeebrucks before school and get you your favourite double Belgium chocolate frostino." my dad is always the cheery one out of my parents but if you ever get on his bad side you are doomed *haha*

"great now I'll have to get the bus." I said in a humph.

"Soz kido but I have to go and I hope the thing that your mother will talk to you about tonight goes well." and that was my dad gone. Now I'm all alone. Actually I won't have to get the bus I'll call my other bestie Alalah-chan who I will say now is such an out spoken person and doesn't judge unless you are the mean popular girls then maybe and she's got a killer mansion.

"Hey Alalah, do you mind if I come with you to school because my dad just bailed out because of a work meeting?"*on the phone*

"Sure but before we leave for school I have to show you a new shop which is having a SALE!" she screamed down the phone.

"Yay, I can't wait. see you in a few."

"bye gurl." *call end* so that was her off, but I'm still here. well I think I'll have a bacon and egg roll for breakfast.

~~10 minuets later~~

So I've got everything for school and i'm off. Alalah-chan is waiting for me outside. so I make my way down stairs and go out the door and lock it. "Hey gurl. Now what were you saying about a new shop on sale" we laughed and started driving away.  As we were passing some houses I noticed that there was a new boy on the block or a lad I haven't noticed was here but I mean I don't know why? he has a killer cool looking motorbike. But of course I can't get out of the car and see it for a closer look because I've got a new shop with a sale to see and school to attend.

After looking at the sale and I mean The Sale because it was just wow, like I could spend days in there getting new cloths, me and Alalah arrived at school. So I said my goodbye to Alalah because our lockers were not in the same hallway and I made my way to mine to just see that my boyfriend was there waiting for me.

"Hey Angel" that's his nickname for me.

"Hey Ben, what's up?"

"I've been meaning to ask you somet~~" I cut him off 

"Oh don't I know like how tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary and I know we don't normally celebrate our anniversary but maybe this year can be diff~~" he cut me off.

"NO! just no"

"what crawled up your bed last night?" and if you were in his brain you wouldn't want to know that someone actually did crawl up his bed but I didn't know that.

"I'm breaking up with you!"

"HaHa funny joke next one" but honestly the next words that came out of his mouth were heart stabbing.

"I'm being honest. we haven't really been spending any time together. So I think it's for the best." with no more words he just left, just like that, he just left me standing there with millions of thoughts in my head and a blue, sad, depressing face and even worse some of my text books were on the floor so now I'm having to pick them up like I've been bullied. But as I'm getting up, I can see a girl smiling across from me and why is Ben walking towards her. OH nonononono. HE DID NOT JUST BREAK UP WITH ME FOR THE SHE DEVIL OF A B**CH. honestly my brain was screaming. So to help my brain out from not exploding with anger, I'm going to find the source of it and that is Rebecca two faced Steward.

"So let me get this straight, you didn't break up with me because of us, you broke up with me because of this two faced she devil and don't tell me that when I said "did someone crawl up your bed last night", someone actually did and that was her. Well I hope you're happy with this retch because you guys are perfect for each other, both stab backing h*es you are." and that my friends is how you take the high road, and then I just walked off with pride and courage even though I'm probably going to go and cry through all my lesson today, but oh well imma just walk with my head held high. Sadly with me having my head held high I didn't see who was coming at me next.

"Hey, watch where you're going"

"Sorry my bad, Oh hello sex... I mean stranger." god can I sound anymore embarrassing.

"Did you say something?" 

"Oh nothing" when I got a closer look at the boy I just bumped into it, was Jason Sullivan, and my god the girls in the locker room weren't kidding when they said his a** looks like a fresh new peach. 

~~ after a full day of heartbreaking school~~

So I was on my way home with Alalah- chan after telling her what happened in the morning between me and Ben."Gurl no. He did not just disrespect you in school and with that wannabe b**ch."

"well its true, and now I've got to go home and hear what special thing my mum got planned for me."

"Ok so I'll see you tomorrow gurl." and I got out the car and walked up to the door to find my mum waiting for me with a slight mixed expression of excited and angry face.

"Mum are you ok?" I said thinking is this the moment I get killed by another lecturer.

"Yes and go up stairs to your bedroom now and get ready because you are going on a date with my friends son." she said with a forced smile.

"Do I even know the son?"

"I don't think so" she sighed with an unsure expression.

"So its a blind date?"

"Yep, now stop wasting time and get your butt up stairs now, we leave in 5 and no buts go!" so I quickly ran up stairs and got ready thankfully, I already had makeup on because I need something to cover up my watering mascara.

~~arrived at the restaurant ~~

"Ok remember now no funny business and I mean it."

"Mum I don't even know the person I'm going on a blind date with." I frowned but at the same time this is a good distraction for me so I'm not thinking about Ben. Sadly by the time I turned around to change my mind my mum was gone just like that.

"Great now I have to see this person." but what I didn't know is that the person I am having this date with would be my end.