chapter 4: The Fight!

*PUNCHED* "You and your playboy mouth stay the hell away from my girl" damn that was so fast I didn't even notice that Ben punched Jason. OH MY GOD.

"Dude...you ain't even together so what's your problem?" Jason said wiping the blood off his lips

"Your my problem, because nobody who I care about should be forced to do something they don't want to do." Ben said he cares about me. Hey where's two faced wannabe b**ch.*SMACK*

"You stay the hell away from my Benny-Boo alright." oh that's it.

"Gurl he ain't going to be your Benny-Boo for much longer if you keep this petty jealousy up, because no boy wants a stuck up little brat as a girlfriend." I said with a bit too much pride.

*Rebecca grabs my hair and I grab hers*

"You know Jason just because you have a motorbike and wear leather jackets everyday doesn't make you a badass."

"Oh I know, but it does make me Mr Steal Your Girl."

"You say one more word about My Angel and I'll have your head" literally this was like a throw down here of a weird love square. The lads fighting over me and us girls fighting over Ben which I can say now is not worth my effort anymore because I think I found my new star in my sky. But sadly I couldn't let go of this fight, it was just too worth it.

~~after 5 minutes~~

"Ok... that's enough... because honestly girl you... can have him." I was so out of breath because damn she can hold up a fight.

"Then why... keep fighting" she said panting away.

"I found it fun, but honestly you can have the poor soul because he's just not worth it anymore and I deserve better, but please have my seconds." As we both walked over it looked like the boys were both bruised up and knackered. So I decided to take Jason with me even though I had no car I was willing to walk 10 minutes to the pharmacy to go and get him some medication for his bruises and cuts. "You should be more careful next time with fighting Ben because he might not look tough but in actual fact he is." I said trying to clean his cuts.

"Oh so I'm guessing the plan worked then?!" he said with a frowned face.

"Well I can't really say it worked if I'm here and he's with Rebecca now can i." Jason face lit up like fire knowing that I didn't actually want him anymore because I don't. After seeing what our plan did, I Finally saw that Ben is just using girls to please his times because if he did like Rebecca he wouldn't have punched Jason.*bing*

"stay here for a sec, someone is calling me. Hellllooo?"I said with a funny voice.

"Yeah hi sis, do you mind telling me where you are so I can pick you up, because mum is about to go ballistic if you don't come back home now because dinner is getting served." she said with a shaken voice.

"I'm at the pharmacy near my school with a friend."

"Ok I'll meet you there and tell your friend I'm taking them home too. Ok see ya."

"BU~~*end call* great she just hung up on me." God my sister is quite frustrating when she doesn't hear the full story. So I go back over to Jason to see how he's doing and it seems he finished up all the other wounds. "Sorry about that, I'm late for family dinner and my sister was just calling telling me that she's coming to pick us two up." I face palmed because its going to be so weird that a boy I'm starting to get closer too is getting a ride home by my sister who will somehow think of a way to ask how long I've known him and have we done the deed.  Honestly she hopeless.

"She doesn't have to come and pick me up if she doesn't want."

"OH no she insisted." another face palm to the face.

~~sis arrived and picked us up~~

So sis picked us up and you know when there's that silence and then you start to her those cricket sounds well that's how this situation in car is. Complete silence with a random cricket sound, I could cut the tension with a knife if I had one.

"So how's life treating you two?" so that's her first question, unbelievable.

"Well our day was quite something, I'll tell you that." Jason said giggling to me.

"Oh is that so, did anything happen between you two that was quite something?" she was starting to get more nosier by the seconds.

"Well you see th~~" I cut him off.

"nope, except for lunch we had prawns." nice pick up me. "Well if that's all Jason will be leaving so good bye." Because I thought his house was somewhere near here I just opened the door and kicked him out as quick as I could before my sister could ask anymore question. "could you be anymore nosier sis. You nearly killed him wi~~"

"With two questions. What is about you two that you don't want me to know. You used to tell me everything." sis started to sound a little more sadder ever word she said.

"Well that was until 6months ago when you went off to college again you didn't call nor text, where normally you do the second you get there so that I can also say hi to your friend Sally." Honestly even though she wasn't at home i still wanted to know what she doing because in these past couple of months there have been sometimes where I thought of calling her to tell her what's wrong and then she would give me one of her its ok speeches but because she didn't call for the first month I didn't see it best to disturb her.

"I'm sorry about that, but you will understand soon why that was tonight at family dinner." so we got out the car and headed inside where food was already out and my parents were talking amongst themselves until the greeted us and sis and I sat down.

"So dear, what made you come back home in such unexcpected notice?" mum looked very scared to see as to why she only got a call yesterday night about it.

"Well if you must know. I'M~~" Ha nope you'll find out in the next chapter.