Chapter 5: Unexpected Plans!

"I'M GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!"

 I think dad just had a heart attack because none of us had words for her like she's getting married tomorrow. Where was our invitation at?Where is my bridesmaids dress?Where do I sit when food is getting served?Where is this wedding at?Do we get an all paid hotel room where its at? and most importantly. WHO IS SHE MARRYING?

"Ermmm...guys...are you there? I would really like a response to what I just told you. Guys?" it took us a while but  I think mum was ready to give her thoughts on this but honestly if mum only found out now and not the second she got engaged than sis is in for the horns.

"Darcy Rose Clark. Are you telling me that for the past 6 month you have been gone someone proposed to you? but what I find more interesting is that you didn't tell us who is was to and why are we only hearing this now seeing as your wedding is tomorrow and none of us are mentally nor physically prepared. So dear do you mind explaining how you go into this mess?" oooo from where I'm sitting its like angry sparks are flying from one person to another.

~~after about 15 minutes of explaining ~~

"So what your telling us is that when you went back to college a boy asked you out. Then you two went on a couple of more dates. Then you started and for some reason 2 months later he proposed. I'm sorry if I'm going out of line here BUT YOU'VE ONLY KNOWN HIM FOR PRACTICALLY 5 MONTHS" gosh mum needs to calm down.

"Yes I know but everything felt so right with him and I think he's the one."

"Sorry dear but fairytale happy endings are only on screen not really life and its more likely that tomorrow one of you will realise that your relationship has gone to fast and you'll flee the wedding." 

*me and dad whispering *

"my bets on Darcy" I said.

"Deal" me and nodded on it.

"But mum I know that won't be the case because he was the one to say I love you first." 

"Darcy, how well do you actually know this Dillion Stone. I mean even his name is a meh." I feel like this should be dad moment to step in and stop this but honestly dad ju~~ oh dads gone. huh.

"Fine, have it your way Darcy. But tomorrow I am not going to be giving you a happy mum." Mum  walked off after that and went to her studies to go and sort out some stuff if the wedding is tomorrow and Darcy and I went up stairs to gossip more about her situation with this wedding because even I want to know the full details if I'm going to be ready to mingle with other guest.

"So...?!"

"So what?!"

"Give me mire detail into how you two actually met because I know it wasn't he was waiting for you so he could ask you out. Thats so tv show type. I want to hear the REAL story."honestly I hope her story will be better than mum and dads story of how they met. Well that's if she gets married to this Dillion person because if I don't like this story, she'll have to find a new one to tell her kids.

"Well, I was leaving the college for break and Sally was with her boyfriend for lunch so instead of me staying in my dorm I decided to go out to see this new cafe shop that just opened up near by the college. It had a nice name to it, which made me want to go inside more plus there was a Rainbow cake being shown in the window so I had to try that out. When I stepped in I was right into the que to order stuff, and after I got my stuff I was searching for a table but sadly they were all full except for one. So I asked the lad who was doing something on his computer if I could sit down and he said sure. I said thank you and introduced myself and then he told me his name and that's how we met."

"God what a cringe ass story that is but so cute at the same time, and for later on visitation to see you, what was the cafe called?"

"The Jasmine Tea cafe"

"AHHH, now I see why you went in, Because it has something to do with Asia." Darcy is very fascinated by Asian tea flavour and culture. Thats why she's studying geography and business and learning mandarin, so for when she works over seas she can speak their language.

"Yep and you want to know what's even more better... His dad pwns a company a Hong Kong, so when I get married to Dillion, his dad said as a wedding gift I could be an intern at his company. Isn't that great." Well no actually because that means I want be seeing you every school break.

"Yeah, that sounds like a wonderful opportunity." I would rather his dad own a company here than over in China but if that's her dream I'll support it. "Will you tell mum about this opportunity or will you keep it a secret for another 6 months?"

"I will tomorrow at the after party of the wedding because if I told her tonight her and dad would both have an heart attack. So I was saving them the lecture plus pain from telling them." she's got that right. I couldn't deal with another 6 months of mum crying at a picture of Darcy wondering why she isn't calling nor texting.

"I have just one question, why did it take you so long to tell us you were getting married and plus you do remember it's my birthday next week right." I really hope she remembers because I'm only turning 16 once.

"Sorry sis but I totally forgot it was your birthday next week because that's when my honeymoon is, and it wasn't my decision to not tell you guys, it was Dillion idea. Even tho I did find it a bit weird as to why he could tell his parents but I couldn't tell mine." she looked so confused as she thought more into that idea.

"Ok, now my last question, why didn't you bring him to dinner I mean, isn't that what you normally do?" I was getting quite suspicious that first he tells my sis that she can't tell us until now and now her doesn't even shows up to tell us. What a weird guy. I just hope that when I see him tomorrow that his first impression will be better.

"Sadly he has to sort something out at t he hotel for the guest Tomorrow."

"Well why didn't he do that a week ago?"

"I don't know, but what I don know is that all this story tell and Q&A have gotten me tired so imma head to bed. Got a big day tomorrow." you sure have. Then she walked to her room to get some beauty sleep whilst I sit on my bed with still some unanswered questions.*bing* 

*bing* 

Well I should probably head to bed now

Well I should probably head to bed now. Got a big day tomorrow, more like Darcy does.