chapter 7: The After Party!

So after a dramatic fight my sister had with her ex's, it was time to start the after party which I am thankful that its still on because I have been starving for hours and plus its free food and drink so I wasn't going to let my sister waste that. But I do hope that after all of this my sister can move on to do what she wanted to do, I mean that's the reason she called off this wedding. Right?

"Is everyone having a good time? *the guest cheers* I said is everyone having a good time? *guest cheer louder* well I sure hope you are because we are now bringing through a champagne tower so pls." *everyone starts to cheer more* I think everything is just going to be fine.

"Hey kids, so I sneaked this from the bar for you and your friend."

"Thanks Liv your best."

"Well that's what I got a trophy for isn't it, for being the best." we both laugh and I start to walk over to Jason who is sitting by a round table by himself.

"Hey, what you doing?" I asked Jason.

"Oh nothing, just taking in the beautiful site standing in-front of me." he said with a cheeky smirk.

"Well aren't you a gentleman." So we sat there for god knows house long, drink away the bottle after bottle of champagne until Finally we had enough which by then I dragged Jason to dance with me on the dance floor. "Come on. Don't let me do all the moving."

"Ohh fine" the way we were dancing felt like the world stopped spinning because it was so magical and I was loving every bit of it. I could possibly be a little tipsy but I don't know. So we just stayed like this for what felt like days, it was actually just 2 hours until I had to go to the toilet to be sick. Which was not my finest moment I can say but hey ho. 

~~2 hours later 22:56~~

Nearly everyone had left and I didn't notice that my parents were gone too but thankfully we still had some of rooms here booked for the wedding so I decided to go up to the room I was staying at and go to sleep. But first I needed to take of my cloths and that's when I felt a warm breath on my neck, I was quite worried if I had left the window open because then this warm breath turned into a cold kiss on my neck and yet I was still taking off my cloths, and that's another thing I forgot to do. Turn on the light so whoever this person is they're lucky I can't see them or don't have the strength to rugby tackle them down. But suddenly I got pushed to the bed and *snore*.

~~the next day~~

"ughhh my head hurts *looks to the left* AHHHH."

"Ahhhhhh what what is there a spider somewhere." 

"WTF are you doing in my room Jason and where are your cloths, more importantly where are my cloths?" I am so confused and disturbed like why is he in my room and how did he get in and where are all of our cloths. I NEED ANSWERS PEOPLE.

"Do you not remember?"

"Clearly not if I'm freaking out"

"Well after you found out your parents went home you grabbed my hand and took me to your hotel room. Then you started to strip off and because you couldn't do the zip, I helped you out but because we were in the dark you just flopped on to the bed with me in your arms and fell asleep." OH MY GOD. I am such a weirdo like who would do that. Gosh he must of found me pretty annoying last night I mean I was a bit tipsy.

"Well this is awkward and imma head to the place where food is." So I dashed off to the restaurant with cloths on don't worry but honestly I hope that he doesn't follow me because I just need to be alone for a bit whilst eating some, waffles, pancakes, just all the breakfast food because I feel like I haven't ate in days.

"Is something bothering you sis, because you keep stuffing your face with pancakes?"

"Well if you call being semi naked or naked in a bed with your guy friend bothering then yeah I'm bothered." 

"Wait did you two--"

"Oh no we didn't because of my drunk a** I fell asleep." ahahah funny.

"Hahaha, well I hope your night was better than mines. I just found out from grandma that I was kissing the hell out of this bartender and from the bartender she pointed at this morning, I picked a good one. I've got his number in my back pocket for later. If you know what I mean."

"Gross, but what abo--"

"about who. NO one because there is no one in my life except me and my family and friends who I love and care about. Now go and text Jason and tell him I'm taking you home because if your that bothered about nothing practically then let me take you home to save you the trouble of a silent drive home."and like always she's right. after what happened last night and this morning I just couldn't face him. So I texted him that I'm going with my sister back home and that was it.