chapter 2: Him!

"Jason?!"

"You?!" we both just stood there for god knows how long but I was quite surprised my parents knew his parents and why didn't they tell me sooner. "So what are you doing here?"

"Well if you must know I'm waiting for my blind date. What about you Jason?" I said with a bit of a frowned face.

"I'm also waiting for my blind date." as he finished his sentence  he started analysing me from my sliver flat shoes to my curled golden blonde hair and he looked amazed at who he was looking at until he gave me one of those cheeky smirks. "Well I'm not complaining if your my blind date because you know with your break up with wannabe football captain and all."*Jason flashed a cheeky wink* ok so I gotta admit this wasn't such a bad surprise either but I still ain't staying here with him because I still feel like there's a little hope with me and Ben getting back together and I know, why should I and its maybe because he was my first, and no not that first, but still my first for everything else.

"I'm sorry Jason but I am going to just call my friend and ask her to pick me up" but I really wish I could stay, but if I want to have anything with Ben again I have to not to go on a DATE with schools number one playboy.

"Ok but before you go can I get your name?" as he was saying that he looked into my eyes, a bit sad as his eyes were slowly looking down from mine.

"Its Lily" I was happy that he asked for my name but sadly I have to run before I change my mind. "I'm sorry Jason but I really have to go but I'll see you at school. Bye"

"Bye, my white Lily." he whispered under his breath but sadly I was already gone. Thankfully Alalah was there on time to pick me up, but before she did I begged her not to take me home because mum would be disappointed In me that I didn't give the date a chance. Is it bad that I kinda want to run back because maybe my decision to leave was a bit impulsive. Anyway I hoped that with me going back home to Alalah's place I can forget what happened here, but unfortunately she wants to hear every little detail as to why I left that "good looking boy" her words not mine, at a restaurant looking like he just got dumped or stood up, which I am sorry to do that to him but I had a complicated reason as to why I left.

"So what you telling me is that you left that huba huba good looking piece of meat standing outside that restaurant because you still think there's a chance to save your untrustworthy two faced of a ba***rd football captain. Gurl if you ain't going to have that Jason boy, tell your mama to hit me up with a blind date with him because I will gladly make it worth his time." god, she will make any situation about her needing a man where as I think she don't need a man right now because she's fine being a strong, independent women and with her looks she can have all the lads she wants, sadly all the lads are to shy to tell her that because of her dad being one of the most feared business men in town. I heard that once a lad was trying to hit on his wife and the next thing he knew he was getting held him by his ankle and then held him over a bridge before he Finally said sorry and then Alalah dad said to the man the he now owns him and once he tells you that, there is no escape.

"Hey you don't have to be that mean about Ben, but yeah that basically sum it up." I was quite relieved that I could talk to Alalah about this, even tho she doesn't think he deserves me she still supports me. "Do you think that maybe I have to change my style for him to like me again?"

"Gurl that's your words not mine." she said with a mmhmm look.

"Really, is that why you wanted to show me that sale, so my style could change." I said with a tiny frustration in my voice.

"I'm just saying those Scooby-Doo socks were so childhood times and you need to grow out of it." and maybe she's right but I am defo still keeping these socks and my other Scooby-Doo stuff because that's my childhood and when I have kids I will show them everything about Scooby-Doo.