chapter 9: who's this?

"NOT YOU AGAIN!" Honestly world like, are there any more obvious signs that you are giving us telling us that me and him are end game like come on. *face palm* "Wait so Jason is our guest?"

"Well yeah. I was on my way home getting coffee. Then I saw him in the line infant of me and I asked him if he wanted to come over for dinner seeing as though both you are starting to get close." *another face palm*

"Well now that the introduction are done, shall we go and sit down because dinner is ready to be served." So my mum went over with my dad to start setting up the table and dishing out the food. As for the sitting arrangements, well you could all guess who I'm sitting next to. It's my mum. My MUM. Geez my parents might think we were getting close but they know the rules with lads that are similar to my age rules. Sadly that didn't stop Jason from kicking me under the table trying to get my attention. I mean if his eyes didn't already catch my attention, I don't know what will.

For most of the dinner everyone was silent, I mean I get why, if I was in Jason position I wouldn't know what to say either. Not to mention that every time I'm looking at his direction, he has already been looking at me for 10 minutes already. Quite creepy but adorable because I know that I'm irresistible to all lads who look in my direction. But at some point someone was going to open their big mouths and start a conversation.

"So how you liking the food because if you're not liking it I can go make something else?" Mum said with a slight worry in her voice.

"Oh no your fine Mrs--"

"Just call me Lisa. I , mean with what I saw at my other daughter tragic after party we might as well be family." *lily chokes on water* "Is something wrong Lily?"

"Nope, I'm just fine." If you call fine meaning that Jason could say one word and everything will go to hell then yeah. Fine is a good word to describe me right now.

"By any chance Jason, did Lily tell you about my bar shed outside?"

"No?"

"Then you are in luck for a grand tour boy. Come on everyone lets go outside." So we all start to head outside when Jason just stops me and pushes m-- nah I'm just teasing you, but he did stop me just before we step into the bar and asked.

"Why are you being so quiet with me? like the second I came in, all you have given me and looks and eye rolls. Have I done something to annoy you?" Damn, now these are questions where you defo have to think but not too long , but just long enough to say the right thing .

"I have just been having a lot on my mind recently with my birthday coming up and last weekend with my sister then us at the after party like I just needed the space to think about it, plus the surprise of you being my dads guest for tonight like a whole new plot twist just got added onto the shock. But as you can see now with me getting that off my chest I feel a little more relaxed." *big sigh of sadness crossed my faced*

"Oh no Lily don't look like that. The moon won't shine if your smile is not there." A nd he just knew the right words to put a smile on my face.

"What are you kids still doing in there, come on" so we both walked out to the bar shed giggling away.

"So I know not a lot of kids your age have thought about this, speaking from experience where Lily always changes her mind every day of what she wants to be but I want to know, what do you plan on doing in the near future?" With big questions like that, who needs the small talk.

"Actually I want to produce music" wait he sings, "But I know that dream is only like a side project/hobby so what I'm really looking to do is being an engineer." Sadly I want to go into the managing business, not like with having my own business but with managing pop groups or Waktube groups. So who says I didn't know what I wanted to do.

"That sounds lovely and Lily dear will you please stop looking at me with that ugly expression of yours, it will do bad for your skin complexion." *eye roll*

~after some time with my dad talking about where he got every plack for his wall it was finally time for us to end the night~

"Oh would you look at the time kids, Its 22:00pm, so Jason I'll go get my keys and I can drive you home."

"No that isn't necessary Mrs-- Lisa. I can walk home."

"Oh nonsense, but if you do really want to go home take Lily with you because it looks like she needs the exercise"

"MUM!"

"Gosh I was joking, but still you're going. No buts now go" well I knew for a fact that their was no changing my mums mind once she's made her decision.

~on walk~

"So why'd you want to walk home?"

"Even though you mum made that delicious dinner I still need to burn off the calories I mean *lift up shirt a bit* these abs don't make themselves you know." Oh I know right, you sexy-- "But anyway why'd you just agree to walk with me anyway?"

"Because once my mum sets a plan or gets an idea, she'll stick to it." after that I started to look around and noticing that this is a different route we're on walking to Jason. "Ermmm Jason are you sure we're going the right way?

"Oh we are, except for the fact that this gives me and extra 10 minutes of talking time with you." *blushing hard*

"Oh really ?" he starts to get closer which then starts to close the distance between us and no just no *ha sike. like I was going to let them get the chance* then some random person on a bike came past and cut through the middle making us separate futher from each other.

~10 minutes later we arrived at Jason house~

"Well thank you Miss Lily Clark for walking me home, who has been such a nice gentleman to me throughout the evening"

"Same to you my lady" *I bow* then we both giggled thinking it would be funny if someone walked past and butted into the convo.

"So tomorrow is your Birthday correct?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Well except something special tomorrow" OooO now that gave me the chills down my spine. then my eyes locked onto his and he started to move close an--

"Jason your back, I have been waiting for you"

*both Lily and Jason* "WHATTTTTT!!"