chapter 6: THE WEDDING!

So today is the day where my sister is getting MARRIED! short notice but it'll do and I am so excited that after 2 month I'll finally see my cousin Liv because with a few you owe me time, Darcy is making a one acceptation because weirdly from my sister side its only me, my parents and Liv but anyway I also have Jason picking me up at 1 so I'm going to have to get ready soon because it's 09:45 and I want to be ready for 12pm so I can fully check over that I am prepared for anything that might happen. 

~~12pm~~

"Lily, are you ready dear?" mum shouted from down stairs.

"Yes mum, just need to put a couple more small things in my bag and then I'll be down stairs." So I was looking at myself in the mirror because the dress I am wearing for the wedding is the one which I was going to wear for prom, but that's ok right like this could be a practice to see if it can make it through a party. The dress I was wearing had a nice of sleeve light blue glitter top half with a nice fluffy silk white bottom. I mean I could of just wore my purple dress which is basically like a party dress but I know my mum would want me to wear something nice but not too nice that I out shine my sister. 

So as I was walking down the stairs and I saw a couple of familiar faces like."OH MY GOD! is that Liv I see over there?" As quickly as I could I ran over to her because its been a month since I've seen her and we have sooooo much catching up to do and we will most importantly talk about her new baby which I'm excited for because if its a girl I want her to be named after because I'm so awesome.

"Hey you, how you been?"

"Great Liv and how have you and the baby been?"

"You do know I'm only starting to show right, still we're doing great but Zac is driving me crazy because he seems more stressed about the baby than I am, which is not too bad because that means whilst I'm resting I know he's taking care of things." she seems so happy with her life and I love. I just hope that one day I can find the love that she has. "So... who do you think will run first?"

"Me and dad already made a bet. I bet that Darcy would and he bet on the fiancé."

"So are you coming with me in the car to the wedding or are you going in the limo with your sister?"

"Well...you see... I'm actually going with my mums friends son." I said and with that I felt my cheeks redden up.

"OooO is he your new boyfriend? and if so what happened to you know, wannabe football captain?" why does everyone call Ben that. His name is so easy to remember.

"NO, NO,no. He's not my boyfriend. He's just a close friend."

"Then why did you ask him to come?"

"To say thank you for helping me put with something yesterday." Well that's what I hope. I mean I didn't invite him because I like him. Right?

"Yeah sure, but that means I'm keeping an eye on you two because I know what kids are like these days and you are under age for drinking and so is he, but if you do want one champagne then just come over to me and I'll give you mine because the waiters might not think I'm pregnant so...?" Damn, I've never thought my cousin could get any cooler but then again if you had to name one person in our family the coolest, it has to go to Liv.

"Yeah that would great, thanks Liv."

"So what time he coming?"

"1pm."

"Well its not gonna be any longer now." and she was right. It was 12:56. so I headed to the front door to wait for his car outside and at my surprise I saw a beautiful nice sliver Audi outside my house. So I opened the door and started walking closer to the car, to only see a nice tall, tanned, toned lad stepping out the car.