Chapter 21 *explicit content*

Hannah's P.O.V

We celebrated that same evening with a small feast, I was super relieved that Jon was alright, I'm never going to let him out of my sights again, nor am I ever going to let anything happen to him if I can help it.

Ryon told Jon all about my obsessive wine drinking while he was supposedly dead, which I found humiliating, I had no idea that I had it that bad.

"I'll make sure that the main guest room is prepared for you Jon." Said Ryon.

"No, Jon can stay with me." I interrupted.

"Um...Hannah, I erm...don't think that that would be appropriate."

I chuckled. "Look Ryon, you're my big brother and I love you, but I'm a grown woman, therefore I decide what I do and with whom I do it."

Ryon sighed and slowly nodded.

"You're right Hannah, I'm sorry. If that's what will make you happy, then I'm okay with it."

I smiled and looked over at Jon who gave me a suggestive wink, I bit my lip in excitement as a shiver ran down my spine.

*smut warning*

"I think I could do with an early night, what do you think Jon?"

"Hmmm...nah, I'm alright love."

I playfully slapped Jon on the arm as he burst into laughter.

"I'm only joking. Yeah, an early night sounds good."

I took Jon by the hand and started leading him out of the great hall.

"See you in the morning Ryon."

"Goodnight you two, don't be too loud."

"Ha! In your dreams."

We almost ran all the way down to my room, I just couldn't wait to finally be alone with Jon again.

Jon shut the door while I went to open the balcony doors, we're going to be needing some fresh air. I felt Jon's arms wrap around my waist as he started to gently kiss and suck at my neck, I let out a small moan as my whole body began to tingle. Jon slowly began to unfasten the ties to my dress, I felt it loosen slightly around my shoulders, Jon slipped one of the shoulders off and slowly started to kiss down my neck and onto my shoulder.

I spun around to face Jon, his eyes were filled with a look of lust, and a need for me, I pressed my lips firmly against his, kissing him passionately, I wrapped one arm over his shoulder putting one hand behind his head, deepening the kiss, Jon moaned against my mouth and pulled me further towards him.

I quickly started to tug on Jon's shirt while he unfastened my dress, as it fell down at my feet, I began to blush as I could feel Jon's eyes taking in every inch of my naked body. I flung my arms over his shoulders and kissed him harder, I could feel Jon's already hardening erection pressing against my hips.

Jon swiftly lifted me off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his hips, he carried me over to the bed and gently laid me down onto the soft sheets, I wrapped both of my arms over Jon's neck, pulling him in closer to me, I felt Jon smile as he unwrapped my arms, pinning them down onto the bed. I moaned in frustration as he pulled away from me, I didn't want him to stop.

Jon leaned back down towards me and kissed down my neck and shoulder, I gently bit my bottom lip as a shiver ran down my spine. Jon slowly started to work his way down my body, kissing every inch of my skin.

I gasped as Jon started to kiss around my privates, the thought of Jon's face being to close to something so private made me feel hot all over. Jon gently lifted my legs over his shoulders as he kissed the inside of my thighs, I wanted him and I wanted him now, as soon as I felt the sensation of Jon's warm, wet tongue I moaned as a shot of electricity shot up my spine.