Chapter 22

Jon's P.O.V

Hannah was up at the crack of dawn to start packing her things up, she was beaming with happiness all morning. I knew it wasn't the best or the safest idea having her come back to the wall with me. But it was the only option we had.

Hannah and Ryon arranged the message to the Lannister's which mainly consisted of the assassins decapitated head along with a note, remind me to never upset Hannah again like I did last time.

I waited for Hannah in the courtyard preparing my horse, Malik had been brought out of the dungeons as well, today he was being banished from the kingdom and we were to make sure he try any tricks.

Hannah walked through the main doors in an outfit I'd never seen before, she had a long dark grey dress which came down to below her ankles, but only at the back, the front of the dress however only came down to just above her hips, exposing her legs, she had her legs covered with a pair of trousers and some shin high black boots, her hair hung loosely down to her waist, her cloak flapping in the breeze, she looked so beautiful and so powerful at the same time.

"You look wonderful."

"Thank you, I actually made this dress myself."

Hannah looked over at Ryon and smiled, removing her sword from around her waist.

"This belongs to you now Ryon." She said, handing it over.

"What? No, Hannah, I can't take your sword, it's yours."

"Technically it was fathers and it would have become yours anyway if...you know...everything hadn't happened."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I know that if father was here now he'd be telling you to take it."

Ryon took the sword from Hannah and hugged her tightly before she jumped up onto her horse, Malik had to be helped up onto his horse in a way as his hands were still bound with rope, Hannah held onto the reins of his horse as well as her own and started to lead him towards the gates, the people of Lakeside lined up and waved us off as we rode out. Hannah turned to give one last wave goodbye before we disappeared into the trees.

The first half of the journey was rather awkward since Malik was with us and I didn't want to say anything too personal in front of him.

"Can I just tell you something Hannah?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Well...I just need you to know before we get back that...you know the red priestess?"

"Yeah."

"Well...when I received the news that you were 'dead', she um...she tried to seduce me."

Hannah looked at me and scowled.

"She what!!!"

"I didn't fall for it though, I told her that no matter what, I was always going to love you."

Her frown faded slightly, but she still looked pissed.

"Right, well she's going to be in for a shock when she gets a load of me later."

When we were around half way back to Castle Black, Hannah stopped and jumped off her horse to untie Malik's restraints.

"M'lady, please I beg of you, could you ever forgive me?"

Hannah didn't respond to him, she just glared, which was her way of telling him to "fuck off and never come back".

"Ka!" She said to the horse gently slapping it on the behind to make it gallop off into the distance, with Malik in tow.