Next morning

Sebastian p.o.v

Next morning I went to my master's room to get him up like normal. I went to the side of his bed. Without thinking I leaned down to kiss him on his forehead but before I could he moved and ended up kissing him on his lips! Not long after he woke up to see me kissing him I pulled back all most immediately.

I looked away blushing not noticing that he was to.

"I..I'm s...s..sorry m..my ..l..lord" I said quietly ashamed of my actions.

"What the hell Sebastian" ciel yelled he was angry.

"I'm sorry" I muttered back.

"Just hand me my tea" 

"Y..yes my lord" I handed him his tea and went to get his cloths out whilst I was dressing him I said

"Lady Elizabeth is coming today my lord"

"Why does she have to come today" he replied annoyed that she was coming over I wonder why?

"My lord that not very nice she is your fiancee after all be try and be kind to her"

"Fine" he said muttering.

"Other than Lady Elizabeth coming over your schedule today is clear young master" 

I thought it was best to drop the subject of the kiss for now hoping that he won't bring it up but little did I know that it was all Ciel could think about.

Ciel p.o.v

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened this morning does this mean Sebastian likes me I'm not sure I felt me cheeks get hot when I thought about it wait why am I blushing I don't like Sebastian do I?

"Why did I tell at him I've made things worse haven't I" I muttered to myself

When I said that there was a knock at my door.

"Enter"

It was mey-rin 

"Sir I thought I heard you say something are you alright?" She asked

"Yes I'm fine you may leave now"

"Yes sir" she bowed then left me back to my thoughts.

I can't like Sebastian can I?