The parent's

Sebastian p.o.v

It's been 3 months since Ciel broke of the engagement. I plan to ask Ciel to marry me soon. We have gotten a lot closer than we were. There was a sudden knock on the door which pulled me out of my thoughts. Who's here this early.

???: "Hello Sebastian"

"What are you doing here" I practically shout.

Ciel p.o.v

I was in my study doing paperwork when I hear Sebastian shout. He hardly ever shouts. I went out of my study to see what's wrong. When I get to the stairs I see a tall man with raven hair and crimson eyes and a slightly shorter women with a lighter colour hair and crimson eyes.

"Sebastian who are these people?" I ask confused.

"Young master these are...... My parents rulers of hell." He states plainly.

"Wait you mean your father is Satan ruler of hell and your next in line. When were you going to tell me this?" I ask shocked.

"I was going to tell you soon when I had the chance. Now back to you two why are you here?" He says trying to remain calm. Why is he angry? I wonder.

"Well my time as king is almost at an end so we came to ask if you will rule hell and your mate can come too" Satan says.

"Yes sweetie come back home you can bring Ciel along as well as will make sure nothing happens to him." The women says I'm guessing she is Sebastian's mother.

"How do you know my name and that I'm Sebastian's mate?" I ask completely confused.

"Well can we come in and can talk?" Satan asks.

"Fine" Sebastian says with a annoyed tone.

Sebastian p.o.v

I led my parents and Ciel to the dinner room. "I'll be right back" I say. I went to find the other servants. I finally found them in the kitchen talking. "You three have the rest of the day off now go down to the servants corridor" I say in a cold tone so they would understand and walk back to the dinner room.

"Now tell me why else your here your not just here to talk about me ruling hell." I say.

"Well we need to turn Ciel to a demon so he can come to hell with us." Lily says.

"I know we have already talked about it and he said yes. Now I know you have the stuff to do it with you" I say starting to get annoyed with them.

"Yes we have also Ciel do you not mind becoming a demon" Satan says.

"I want to be a demon so I can be with Sebastian forever." Ciel says.

"Ok then" I take of my glove and draw out my contract mark. I feel my mother starring at it. Without turning I say "you can stop starring at it now"

"I know but I love your mark it's powerful just like your father's maybe even stronger" she states.

"Wait you could be stronger that Satan?" Ciel asks.

"He is stronger than me Ciel he is one of the strongest demons I know when he is angry or at anytime" Satan says. Whilst getting the ingredients out.

"Just hurry up and make the potion" I say rather annoyed.

Ciel p.o.v

Wow I can't believe what I have just heard. Sebastian is stronger than the ruler of hell who is also his father. Who is also Satan.

"Ciel come over here" Sebastian says. I walk over to him. "Now stand in the middle of the contract mark and take of your eye patch" I do as told and stand in the middle of the mark and take of my eye patch.

"There's only one more thing we need now. We need one of your feathers of your wings." Lily says. I then see long raven wings on Sebastian's back.

"Are those your wings?" I ask.

"Yes they are" Sebastian says whilst getting a feather. They then disappear like they were never there in the first place. He hands the feather to his father who puts it in the potion.

"Ok it's done" Sebastian takes the potion and hands it to me.

"You need to drink this" he says. I drink it as he chants something in Latin. The contract mark starts to glow on the floor I then look to Sebastian's hand and the mark is glowing on there as well. Then everything becomes blurred and I pass out.

Sebastian p.o.v

As the mark disappears Ciel passes out.

"Ok son now that's done we need to go back to hell" Satan says.

"Ok fine let's go" I say as I pick Ciel up and open a gate to hell. I walk through first then my parents.

We end up in the city. I hear people talk.

"Is that the prince?"

"Who's that in his arms?"

"Do you think he's his mate?" I just shoot glares at them and they shut up instantly and run away. How I love being a powerful demon. We finally get to the castle and walk inside.

"Hello master it's been a while" one of the maid says.

"Yes it has go and set up on of the bedrooms for my mate here" I say and the maid burry's of. I walk of to a room and places Ciel down on the bed carefully. I kiss him on the forehead and walk of to find my parents.

"Ok now I'm here what do I have to do?" I ask.

"Well we need to present you and Ciel to the rest of hell as you as the new king and Ciel as your mate." Satan says.

"Ok when will this going to take place?" I ask.

"When Ciel wakes up" 

"What why so soon can't it take place around two days after Ciel wakes up so he can get use to being here" I say.

"That a good idea so two days after Ciel wakes up and is use to being here I will present you to the rest of hell as the new king. Get ready for a lot of battle's"