The engagement

Ciel p.o.v

I woke up to see Sebastian besides me which his eyes closed. By the looks of it he's actually sleeping. Which is strange I thought demons don't sleep. He looks so peaceful as well. I move his hair out of the way so I could get better look of his face. Before I could he moved and opened his eyes.

"Morning Sebastian" I say whilst looking into those crimson eyes.

"Good morning ciel" he answered still sounding a little sleepy.

"We're you actually sleeping then?' I ask.

"Yes that was the first time I've slepted in centuries." He answers.

"Wow you must have been tired then" I say.

"Yes well whenever it's mating season demons will most likely sleep after having sexual indicorse."

"Oh ok well I want to get up now"

He got up and got dressed. He then picked me up and runner to my room. "I think you might want to have a bath after last night my lord" then went to to put the bath on.

"You will be joining me as well Sebastian" i say wanting to see Sebastian naked again. The i got in the bath.

"Very well then." He undressed and got in the bath behind me. Sebastian scrubbed my head and washed my body. After that he got out and dried then re dressed again. He got me out of the bath. 

I nearly fell over because of the pain of my hips from last night. But before I could fall I felt 2 arms wrap around me so knew who they belong to. It was Sebastian. He dried me off and got me dressed for the day.

"My lord what our we going to do about lady Elizabeth. She is still your fiancee after all."

"Oh yes about lady Elizabeth I guess I'm going to break of the engagement. Call her around this afternoon." I say

"Yes my lord. I am going to !ale preparations for when lady Elizabeth arrives." He then bows and leaves me. I hope she takes it well.

(Time skip to when Elizabeth arrives)

"Oh CIELLLL" Elizabeth screams.

"Hey Lizzie" I say "I need to talk about something"

"Ok so what is it?" She asks.

"I want to break off the engagement" I say.

"Ok"

"Wait what?"

"You love Sebastian right?" She says. I was just standing there in shock.

"Well year but how did you know?" I ask confused.

"Well I saw how hurt he was when he walked in on us kissing. Then I looked t you and you looked and you had a look of guilt on your face. So I put  two and two together and guessed you two look each other. You make a great couple you look so cute together. Wait a minute where is Sebastian?" We exclaimed.

"Oh he's just in the shadows" I look over to a corner to see Sebastian there smiling not a smirk or a fake smile a proper one. Lizzie follows my gaze and sees Sebastian.

"What is he doing over there?" She asks.

"I'm not over there i!m behind you Lady Elizabeth" Sebastian says.

"Oh yes you are wait how-" Lizzie starts to explain but I introupt her.

"Thank you so much Lizzie I'm so glad you understand" I say then I look over to Sebastian and still see his smile "you happy over there Sebastian?" I ask.

"Very much so young master" he answers.

"Can I see you two kiss?" Lizzie asks.

"Why do you want to see us do that?" I ask as my cheeks flush.

"Ok come on please for me"

"Fine Sebastian come here" he walks over and I pull his tie down to give him a quick kiss on the lips. "There now would you like to stay for dinner?" I ask.

"No I better get going thanks tho. Bye you two lovebirds." She says. Me and Sebastian both blush at the same time as she leaves.

"What does she think we would be doing" I ask.

"I don't know young master" he answers and walks away. I decided to get some paperwork done before tea.