Day 1 part 1

Ciel p.o.v

It was mine and Sebastian's first day back at the manor and it was nice to be back.

"Hey Lizzie do you want to go somewhere?"

"Sure where do you want to go?"

"Down to the docks maybe and you can have a picnic with the servants maybe"

"Ok that sounds like fun."

"Yeah Sebastian can you make some food and tell the servants to come" I say to Sebastian.

"Right away"

Sebastian p.o.v

I head to the kitchen to start making the food for Elizabeth and the servants and most likely the servants will be there as well.

"Mister Sebastian do you need any help?" Finny asks.

"Yes can you go and get me some herbs from the garden please." I say.

"Okay" he says and leaves.

"Mey-rin can you come here please"

"Yes I'm here mister Sebastian do you need anything?"

"Yes can you get me so e plates down but get them down one at a time and get around 5 please" I say.

"Right away sir" she says and leaves. I start to bake a cake for Elizabeth. I'm just about to take it out of the oven when Mey-rin comes back with the plates.

"Here you go mister Sebastian" she places the plates on the table.

"Thanks" I say as I take out the cake to cool down for a bit. I start to decorate it with strawberry frosting.

"Do you need anything else?" She asks.

"Yes can you go find me Bard and a picnic bag and a blanket please" I say.

"Sure" She leaves then around 5 minutes later Bard comes in.

"Hey Sebastian mey-rin said you wanted me?" He says.

"Yes do you know how to make chocolate frosting without blowing up the kitchen?" I ask.

"Yes I do why?"

"Can you make me some whilst I finish the strawberry please." I say.

"Ok" He starts to make me the frosting. As I finish the strawberry he finishes the chocolate. "Done here you go"

"Thanks" I take the frosting and carry on with the cake.

"Are you ok?" Bard asks.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired that's all" I say.

"Oh why don't you take a break?" He suggests.

"Maybe later but I have a job for you. Can you make a fruit salad one for Elizabeth and one for you and the other two whilst I finish this" I say.

Bard p.o.v

I feel like something's wrong with Sebastian he's wasn't usually like this.  One year ago he wouldn't even let me in the kitchen let alone make any food when he was cooking. Instead of going to the other servants to ask what they want in the salade I go to the master.

"Umm young master do you know if Sebastian is ok?" I ask.

"Oh hey Bard yeah he is probably still tired because he hasn't slept in a year that's all he's been doing a lot of work." He says.

"Oh and Lady Elizabeth what would you like in a fruit salad?" I ask.

"I don't mind at all" she says.

"Ok"

Sebastian p.o.v

I hear Bard and Ciel talking and k hear my name. I go out to see what their talking about.

"Can you refrain from taking about me and go back to work Barldroy" I say everyone jumps at my sudden presence.

"Yes sir" he then goes back in the kitchen to make the fruit salad. I then go back to the kitchen.

"Bard you go see what the other two want in their salad and I'll finish Elizabeth's ok."

"Yes Sebastian" he says and leaves. I carry in making Elizabeths salad when he comes back. He makes his and the other two whilst I make some sandwiches. I then pack up the food and goto get Ciel and Elizabeth.

"It's time to leave Elizabeth and Ciel."

"Ok Sebastian let's go Ciel"

"Ok"

Everyone gets in a carriage me, Ciel and Elizabeth in one and the servants in another.