Mating season

Ciel p.o.v

I feel Sebastian is getting turned on then his body starts to get really hot.

"Sebastian your burning up" I say kind of concerned. When I say that he jumps up and just leaves me there wondering what's going on.

Sebastian p.o.v

I jump out of the bed and run to my room and lock it. I then run to the bathroom and runs a freezing cold bath to cool down my skin so it's not on fire. "Why did i have to come into heat when Ciel was finally seducing me me" I mumble.I heard something outside but pushed it to the back of my mind.

I undress and get in the bath and it is so cold. I my body instantly cools down back to normal temperature. I stay in the bath to make sure. Then I hear a knock on the door. It must be Ciel I can't let him in or tell him what's going on with me or I will probably do something I will regret later.

"Sebastian open this door now that's an order" Ciel says through the door. Why did he have to make that an order now I can't refuse. I quickly get a towel around me and unlock and open the door enough so Ciel and get in. I quickly close and lock it again. When I look at Ciel his face is flushed j then remembered that I'm in a towel and soaking wet.

"I just had a bath to cool my skin down" I say " I'm going to get dressed now" before I can move I hear Ciel say

"No your going to stay like that untill I'm finished talking to you" my face goes red after he says that.

"B-but I'm only in a towel"

"So what I could of ordered you to take it off" my face goes even redder when he says that.

"Fine what do you-" I was cut off by Ciel smacking his lips against mine. I stumble back against a wall so now there is no chance of escaping. I tighten my towel but only to feel ciels body against mine and his hand going up my thigh.

Ciel pulls away and says "your in heat right now aren't you?" I could could only nod my head. "Why don't you let me help you?" I could feel my towel tighten. Of course Ciel notices and places a hand on my member. "Now let me help you" he says in a seductive tone whilst rubbing my member.

I let out a small moan. Out of nowhere Ciel leans up and kisses me. I of course kiss back and pick him up. He places his legs around my waist still playing with !h member through the towel. He pulls away from the kiss and says

"Why don't we take this off" and takes off the towel. I turn away blushing because now I'm fully naked.

"Well this isn't fair now is it?" I say whilst walking over to the bed. I place him down and strip him.

Ciel p.o.v

We are now fully naked and making out on Sebastian's bed. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepens the kiss. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip asking for entrance which refuse. I suddenly felt a hand wrap around my member which causes me to gasp at the sudden touch. Sebastian sees his chance to slip his tongue in and takes it. We fight for donimence which I lost. His tongue explores every inch of my mouth.

I pulls away for air and realized that Sebastian has been straddling me the whole time. I felt my member get hard and of course Sebastian felt it to. He smirked and said

"Do you want some help with that?" I only nodded and blushed. He then moved down a d placed my fully erracted member into his mouth.

"Se- Sebastian" I moaned

Sebastian p.o.v

They way he moaned my name was like music to my ears. The way it sounded was as if it was always meant to said by him. I felt my member hurt because it wasn't being acknowledged. Ciel then cummed into my mouth which I happily swallowed.

I put 2 figures up to his mouth and said "suck". He did as told when I thought that they wet enough i pulled them out and lined them with his whole and said "this may hurt at the start but it will soon turn into pleasure" and placed one figure in his whole.

He winces at the pain but then relaxes as I start moving. After a while I place the second finger in and does the scissor action.

"Ah ah se-sebastian st-stop t-teasing me dam d-demon"

"Ok tell me when to move" I take my fingers out and lined up my member with the whole and places it in.

"Ah you c-can move n-now" he says. I start to thrust in and out slowly at first.

"F-faster h-harder"

"Yes young master" I say and hits his prostate.

"right there hit me right there" Ciel says I thrust faster and harder hitting the prostate every time untill he cummed over my chest and his stomach. I came seconds later inside him.

I pull out and fall besides him and kiss him passionately . To my delight he kisses back.

"I love you Ciel"

"I love you to Sebastian"

"You do?"

"Yes very much so"

I kiss him again. He pulls back and falls asleep in my arms smiling.