After-party

Sebastian p.o.v

Everyone went back to the manor except the guards they went back to hell.

"Everyone have something to eat and or drink and enjoy yourselves." I say. Not long after Elizabeth walks up to me and Ciel.

"I'm so glad that you two are happy. Also Sebastian since your ruler of hell and you have to stay there most of the time I was just wondering if I can still see Ciel?" She asks.

"I don't mind if Ciel doesn't" I say.

"I don't mind" Ciel says.

"Also can I see your wings Ciel described them to me and I really want to see them" she asks.

"Sure" I say. I feel my back hurt as I make my raven black wings come out. I spread them out to make them more comfortable and move one towards Lizzy. I hear everyone gasp at the sight of them.

"Wow they're so pretty and large" I hear people say.

"They're so soft and smooth" Lizzy says.

"Thanks I just wish I could go for a fly at the moment i haven't used them in a while" I say

"Why not?" Ciel asks.

"Well if anyone saw me people will know demons are real and I can't let that happen" I say.

"Oh"

"Son I'm so happy that your married and that but we need to go back to hell soon" father says.

"Sebastian who's that?" Lizzy asks.

"Well that is my father Elizabeth previous ruler of hell" I say

"Oh nice to meet you" she says.

"Nice to meet you to"

"Anyway how long do we have until we need to go back?" I ask

"2 hours at the most 3 if were lucky" he says.

"Ok let's stop talking and do something then"

Everyone plays some games and has fun for the next to hours. Just before I leave I explain what to do and what's happening to the servants. I also say that they can live there as long as they keep it clean and don't burn it.

(Time skip one year)

Ciel p.o.v

It's been a year since me and Sebastian moved to hell. We now have a little baby girl running around. We decided to name her Rose after my favourite flower. I've recently been wanting to go back to the manor and see the servants and how their doing.

"Sebastian"

"Yes"

"Can we go back to the manor for a bit?" I ask.

"Sure I will need to check with my father that there's nothing important in the next week." He says.

"Ok" he leaves but comes back in the next 5 minutes.

"We can leave tomorrow is you want?"

"Sure" we pack our things and roses for the next morning.

(Time skip to at the manor)

"Mey-rin? Bard? Finny?" I shout. Not long after they come running in to make sure they hear right.

"Young master your back" mey-rin says.

"Young master it's been to long" finny says.

"Young master how's it been?" Bard says.

"Yes hello everyone I've been good thanks" I say.

"Ciel?" I hear a feminine voice from the top of the stairs.

"Elizabeth?" I look up to see Elizabeth at the top of the stairs.

"I've missed you. How long are you staying for and where's Sebastian?" She asks just as Sebastian walks through a portal behind her with Rose.

"Only for a week Elizabeth I only have a certain time" Sebastian says and Elizabeth jumps when she heard his voice.

"Oh hello Sebastian when did you get here?"

"Just now actually" he says

"Ok well it's to bad you can't stay longer but at least you could come" she says.

"Yea well let's make this week last" I say.

"Let's"