Chapter 8

Hey guys, thanks for reading, remember to vote and comment! Also I would just like to say the human race should be recognized as one whole nation, we need to come together and not categorize others by skin color, beliefs, sexuality, gender, and looks, remember to speak up, we all have a voice that deserves to be heard. Love Anonymous Person <3 You are loved.

Chapter 8

After Addison slipped both bracelets on their friendship was locked. They had a connection that no one else had, the really were the most iconic duo, forever and always.

Dixie was about to walk away when Addison pulled Dixie down to the couch next to her and Charli. Dixie sat down. Dixie looked nervous, Addison and Charli didn't have a clue why, but Dixie knew nothing was ok, some might say she was over reacting, but she wasn't, Addison meant the world to Dixie, and Dixie didn't ever want to hurt Addison. Dixie knew Bryce would hurt Addison, Dixie had to make Addison fall for her, or even just the anonymous letter sending, so Bryce wouldn't have the chance to date her. He did not deserve her. Dixie stood by that and she always will.

(Addison's pov)

I sat Dixie down next to Charli and me, she looked really nervous. I didn't want her to be nervous, I don't really know why she is nervous, was it the bracelets? Was it the breakdown thing, was it me?! I hope not, I hope she knows she can trust me and Charli. I and Charli were not close, but we still had the occasional catch up. "Dixie please tell me and Charli what's really going on." I say trying to catch Dixie's eyes. Dixie was not making eye contact. A few moments later she looked up to where Charli was sitting. "Charli why aren't you at school?" Dixie said at a normal tone, with no emotion. "Oh umm hmm I hurt my foot from dancing, and I don't feel like walking on it." Charli said. "Ok, umm that's fine Charli, ok time to talk I guess." Dixie says. "Yes Dixie time to talk." I say.

(Sorry I'm feeling lazy so I'm writing this paragraph differently)

Dixie: So yes your probably wondering what in the world is going on with me?

Charli: Well kinda I just need to know whats upsetting you so I can help.

Addison: yeah I agree with Charli, Dix please talk?

Dixie: I will try, but it's going to be hard.

Dixie was crying again, her tears were silent, but her heart was screaming, she knew she had to do this before she bursts or else it would become a huge fail and her plan wouldn't work.

Addison: Dixie, we know it's going to be hard, but you know you can always talk to us.

Dixie: Ok well here it goes.

Dixie: Addison are you sure you're ready to listen to this part?

Addison: Yes Dixie I'm ready to hear anything.

(Dixie's pov.)

Shoot! Am I actually about to chuck Bryce under the bus!? How will Addison react? UHHHH this is sooo bad! OK DIXIE YOU CAN DO THIS, YES!!!! Shut up head, here goes nothing. HANG ON NO WAIT DON'T HURT ADDISON. JEEZ HEAD FINE I WON'T PUT BRYCE UNDER THE FLIPPING BUSSS!!!

"Ok so when I got to school today, someone betrayed me. And it was pretty bad they also betrayed Addison as well. This person that did something really bad, and I co- couldn't really stop them so I ran off. At that moment I had a few other worry's going on as well, but they were only in the back of my head, but when the bad thing happened they all just came rushing back. They were loud, and they took over my whole body, and it was all just really stressful, and I think that's all" I say. Addison looked at me looking slightly more awake. Charli had the same reaction as Addison.