Chapter 12

Hey guys, meh chapter. But it does hold a huge part of the story line! Ps sorry for taking a bit to update school started back, so yeah! Anyways thank you for reading, please vote and comment, remember you are loved! Enjoy!!!!! <3

Chapter 12

Night became day, the sun was once shining again. Addison had left for school, while Dixie was waiting for Charli to pick her up from the hospital. As for Griffin, Griffin was left astonished, from yesterday. Currently he was texting Chad about how he was very pleased about how everything went. Then there was Bryce, Bryce was now at home, crying after his girlfriend broke up with him. Bryce felt extremely lonely. He deserved it though.

Another day another story, will it run smoothly? That's a question I shall not answer. Addison was still upset from the fact that she had no letters, she really missed the stranger... Dixie was hoping that Addison would not pick up on how the letters suddenly stopped once she was unpresent from school, or else that would blow Dixies cover.

(Dixies pov)

Free at last, I and Charli were on a way home from the hospital. I was happy to be going back to home, I know it had only been a day or two, but I was really happy to see Addison back at school. I missed writing her letters. I just loved seeing her happy when she got one. I also liked knowing that I had a small chance. Most people thought Addison was just your plan cliché high school girl, but of course I didn't think that were true. When you love someone you see them differently to how anyone else would see them. It's like you can see the real them. Sometimes I wonder the exact reason I fell for Addison... Sometimes I think it's just because perfect, a lot of people say no one is perfect, but when you fall for someone they seem perfect to you. You wonder why they're so perfect, you wonder why people only like her for her looks. I doubt most people love Addison truly. I think people like her... Not love her, if you truly love someone, you love them for every small detail about them. But you also hate them so much! You love them, but you hate them because you fell for them. Love is confusing, you know you love them, when you hate them. I hate Addison Easterling. But I love her too much. My love for her overpowers the hate for her. I used to not except the fact that I loved her. But I can't deny no longer I love Addison Easterling, and the hate I have towards her could never overpower that. My love for her was unbreakable.

(Addison's pov.)

"Great empty locker, again? Uhhhh." I muddled under my breath. This stranger person is now just teasing me, or possibly they lost feelings. I'm not sure, but I'm sure I have now caught feelings. Lucky they haven't over taken me yet. "Well here goes nothing" I say shutting my locker door, as the school bell rings. It was another school day, I generally tolerated school, well... That was when Dixie was here. I have come to realise I really miss Dixie more than I thought I would.

I cursed myself for falling for Bryce, if I hadn't fell for him Dixie would be here right-. "Hey Addison!" Said a boy who was now approaching me, bringing my journey to class to a halt. "Hey Griffin." I say trying not to be mean. Great Griffin. I didn't hate Griffin he was an ok guy, I just did not like him being around Dixie. I don't know why I didn't like him being around Dixie, but I don't care. He just needs to stay away from Dixie. If he doesn't HE WILL NOT be in my good books. "Ok so Addison. Remember how Dixie invited me to the hospital?" He said. "Yes Griffin I do remember Dixie inviting you over, whilst we were catching up." I say slightly showing my annoyance. "Oh sorry about that I didn't know you would be there." He said, which annoyed me even more. "Ok so umm, I was just wondering if you think Dixie would ever go out with me. I just really like her, and I-." He says stuttering a few words. "Hmm sorry Griffin, she has a crush on someone. I don't think it's you. Sorry Griff got to go bye!" I say walking off. "Oh ok umm bye?" He says sounding a little hurt. I kind of felt bad for him, he was a good guy... but I just don't want him and Dixie to date, still not sure why, but I usually follow my gut feeling. So Yeah.