Chapter 10

Hey Guys here is another chapter! This one is extra long, possibly my longest! Also it's kinda unrealistic but I think it's pretty ok XD Remember to vote and comment! Also remember you are loved Byeeee <3

Chapter 10

It was the next day. Dixie and Addison were now at school. Addison did not receive another letter today, yet Dixie was planning to write a letter later, or just slip a small note in her locker at lunch. It wasn't long until the bell. At the moment Addison was wondering about who wasn't at school today, because they couldn't have delivered the note if they weren't at school, so they probably weren't her today. Dixie would have wrote Addison a letter, except she couldn't really, because she was at the spot with Addison yesterday night.

The bell had finally rang, yet Addison and Dixie had planned to skip class today, they only wanted to skip class to discuss the anonymous person, and other thing that may have been lingering on their mind, for example Bryce.

Just as the girls were leaving the school door Bryce suddenly appeared out of nowhere and said "Hey where are you guys going!?" Bryce shouted towards them. "Where ditching so go away Bryce, unless you want another slap to the face dingus." Dixie threatened. She said it very casually making the threat seem pretty week. "Yeah Bryce just go away." Addison said slightly annoyed.

"What's up Addy I thought you liked me?" Bryce said. "I did, so even if I did like you it doesn't mean I still do, things change Bryce." Addison say looking at Bryce.

Dixie and Addison were standing about five feet away from Bryce. Next to Bryce stood his friends, Griffin, and Chad. Griffin had Brown hair, with Blue eyes. He also kind of looked like a try hard. He would make a gross face with kissy lips. Dixie thought it was absolutely disgusting. Chad was short, and he wore a backwards cap. He wasn't too bad looking, and he was a decent guy, but no one would date him because he was a red head. Bryce had brown hair, with blondish high lights. Most girls had a crush on him. Dixie found him extremely manipulative, and Addison now disliked him.

"Dixie do you think you could tell me exactly why Addison no longer likes me?" Bryce asks. "Hmm I dunno Bryce what do you think." Dixie says sarcastically. "Well I think you may have told Addison something you shouldn't have? Is that right Addison?" Bryce says.

"What the heck Bryce, I had all rights to know that you freaking kissed Dixie. How dare you try to contaminate her with your cooties?" Addison says seeming more like a child rather than a teenager. "Why did you tell her Dixie!?" Bryce shouts walking up to her. Now Bryce and Dixie were standing less than a meter apart. "I told her because you hurt me, and best friends tell each other what's bothering us. And Bryce you clearly bothering me." Dixie says right to Bryce's face. "Dixie I don't even understand why your friend with Addison. I think you should have chosen someone... A bit more close to your level, Dixie I want to be honest with you no one likes you, and no one ever will. And maybe they might like you but just as a friend, Dixie D'amelio you're never going to get a boyfriend." Dixie's eyes became glassy, tears were on the verge of spilling. Addison just stood there in shock.

Just as Dixie was about to let tears stream down her face, an unexpected person came to the rescue. "I know someone that loves you Dixie!" Chad says. Griffin starts to blush. "Griffin does." Chad says confidently. "Yeah Dixie I really like you..." Dixie just stood there looking at Griffin. "GRIFFIN AND CHAD NOT THE TIME GO AWAY LET ME FINISH WITH THEM." Bryce shouts clearly annoyed. Chad and Griffin scramble away, Dixie's eyes had become normal again.

Then out of nowhere Bryce clenches his fist, and takes a swing at Dixie. He hit Dixie right in the left eye. Addison charges at Bryce. "Addy stay out of this I only want to punch Dixie right now." Bryce says to Addison, as Dixie whimpers in pain. Bryce then pushes Addison away. Bryce then took another swing at Dixie hitting her in the nose. Surprisingly no teachers nor students had stumbled open them, especially because they were right at the schools back entrance. Blood trickled from Dixies nose, soon Dixie found herself on the floor due to Bryce pushing her. He threw a few more punches. Dixie then manage to stand up and somewhat tackle him to the floor, she got a few swings in, then was once pushed away by Bryce. Bryce caught his breath then went back to slapping Dixie.