Chapter 9

Hey guys! Personally this is not my best chapter. It's kinda short, and rushed. I know it's not too good of an excuse, but I haven't really had too much time. Anyways! Thank you for reading remember to vote and comment, and most importantly remember that you are loved!

Chapter 9

It was an astonishing night. Stars filled the sky, the trees rustled from the wind. Everything was quiet, peaceful, the world was asleep. The big, milky moon, releasing a hazy glow into the dark sky. The world was truly extraordinary. By the rustling trees laid two young girls, both wanting to be loved. Many people thought they were so very different from each other, but under all of the emotions, they were both searching for the same thing. Love. One of the girls knew who she loved, the other not so much. At one stage both of the girls had knew who they had both loved, until one day the girl found out the truth about the man she thought she had loved.

(Addison's pov)

It was a dark night. But a beautiful night. Stars filled the sky reminding me of the way Dixies freckles had splattered across her face, they were beautiful like the stars. I had always wondered if Dixie really knew how pretty she was, like I mean she is so lucky she gets to look in the mirror every day and see such a beautiful face. "Hey Dixie have you ever noticed how your freckles look like the stars?" I say hoping I could start a small conversation. "Mmm I haven't really noticed the resemblance, but now that you mention it, yeah I kind of see it. They're just not as pretty as the stars." Dixie says still facing the sky. "I think they are, being honest there're prettier than the stars." I say sitting up. Dixie sits up from her sleeping bag. "Haha thanks, you do know you don't have to complement me, I accept that I'm ugly haha." Dixie says slightly awkwardly. "Bro you're not ugly though." I say wonder how Dixie could even think that. "Haha yeah right." Dixie says. "Well I think you are not ugly, and I am totally surprised how I am the one getting the secret love letters instead of you." I say. "Oh yeah about those what do you think about the letters?" Dixie asks changing the subject. "

"Oh haha I actually forgot about them. Well I guess they're going fine. I am now kind of doubting that it's Bryce though, like he doesn't cry. Being honest I don't even like Bryce anymore, I have completely just lost interest. I have no idea why, maybe I am just starting to like this anonymous person." I say laughing a bit. "Great for you Addison! Bryce sucks!" Dixie exclaims. "Hey Dixie why did you slap Bryce?" I say. "Oh shoot." Dixie said under her breath. "Addison are you sure you have lost most of your interest in Bryce, like yesterday you were totally head over heels for him." Dixie says looking slightly concerned. "Yeah plus Byrce has a girlfriend now, he told me once you left. Plus he was kinda a simp his girlfriend didn't even look too happy with him. I would totally choose the stranger over him." I say.

Being honest the girl that was dating Bryce really liked him, until now. Now she just looks straight up depressed with him. I also want to get to know this anonymous guy more. Then Dixie started pouring words out of her mouth, at first I was really confused about Bryce liking Dixie. But then I realised he would probably try and kiss anyone he wanted to. Stupid Bryce. Dixie's eyes started water up the more she explained the story. "Dixie" I say after hearing most of the story. I didn't want her to be upset again, so I tried to be as comforting as I could. "It's ok." I say. I lean in for a hug, and she does the same.

(No one's pov)

There sat two girls. On their sleeping bags, on a breezy night. Stars shined from above, reflecting on the glistening water. Lanterns placed around the area, brightening their surroundings. A beautiful site. Similar to something you would see in a fairy tale. A fairy tale with wonderful characters, and long descriptive words making your imagination flow with pictures you imagine. But this was no fairy tale. This was a story of Dixie and Addison, and how their life changed, how their life changed so drastically. They would have never imagined their life like this when they were just little. This story is about Addison's and Dixie's connection, and how everything came into place step by step. When everything comes into place will they be happy? Maybe, maybe not, but this is their story, this is reality and not everything can turn out the best. But the best is what we hope for. This is only the start of these girl's adventure.

As I said I know it's a short chapter, but i'm working on another one! Have a nice day!!!

<3