Preface .

A Warm Welcome to everyone who is reading this book, this book is eighth in the Unconditional Love Series and it can't be read without its prequel Her Unloved Prince.

For those who are interested the order of the series is listed below. And if you want a spoiler-free experience, it is suggested you follow the order.         

To everyone who decided to give this story a try.  A warm welcome and hope this story lives up to your expectations.

This story is part of a Series titled Unconditional Love.

Book I (Fanfiction): The Marriage Contract {Completed}

Book II (Short Story): Adopted Princess {Completed}

Book III ( Teen Fiction ): Her Unloved Prince {Completed}.  

 Book IV( Short Story ): Her Broken Heart .{Completed }.

 Book V (Short Story ): Just Friends {Completed}

 Book VI( Short Story ): Her Broken Dream  . {Completed }.

 Book VII (Short Story ):" Life of a Movie Star { On Going } and { On hold}

Book VIII (Short Story):" Dear Angel, Yours Forever. {On Going }

It is a prerequisite that you read book three before you read this book. And it is suggested that you follow the series order if you want a spoiler-free experience.     

Disclaimer

    All characters are fictional and didn't resemble or represent anyone.  Any resemblance is purely coincidental and wasn't intentional.

  This book has no mature Romantic scenes as I think it is fair to warn you beforehand.

Cover Credit: A play store app named Canva

Copyright

All rights reserved @Juanita Reid