003

"𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢

"𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜,
𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢..."

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
YOU ARE NOW READING
PART THREE OF
"OUT OF MY LEAGUE"
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

⚠︎WARNING : THIS FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT THROUGHOUT MOST OF THE CHAPTER. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT, DONT READ.⚠︎

on to the story :)

┏━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┓
third person, mattia
         not proofread.
┗━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┛

I DASH OUT of my house, not bothering to say good morning to my parents or my little brother. i practically run to the street of the school. unfortunately i didn't see kairi, but i had a feeling i was gonna be seeing a lot of him at this school.

i check my watch, the time being 8:12. fuck, i was supposed to be at the principal's office at 8:05. i sprint into the school, running to her office as i knock on the door.

"come in." i hear, probably the principal, i say to myself.

i open the door and as i'm about to speak i look around and stop in my tracks as i see a familiar face.

it's him.

kairi.

the same kairi i spent all night thinking about, the same kairi who i texted by mistake and think i have caught feelings for.

wow, he looks even better in person.

his features are slightly feminine, as he has rather chubbier thighs and a tiny waist. his cheeks are full and look very soft. he is really short and cute. imagine him under me, breathing heavily as i...

i snap out of my thoughts as i hear the principle talk.

"mattia polibio?" she says, with a slight irritation on her face.

"yes ma'am?" i say, playing with my hands that are behind my back.

"welcome to pvhs. as you know you're starting here as a juniour,
and i have decided to put you in classes, with this young man over here," she says, pointing to kairi, a slight blush on his face.

"i feel like you'll get along well. well off you go to class, i gave your books and things to kairi to help you out. bye." she says, practically shooing (idek) us from her office.

"okay," we both mutter, quickly leaving her office.

𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱 <3

𝗞𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩.
i'm honestly kind of happy mattia is in my classes, i mean he is annoying but i would like to know him more. well not like that. i was taking out of my thoughts as mattia tapped me on my shoulder, as he was next to me.