004

"𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛,𝚒'𝚖 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜

"𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝
𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛,
𝚒'𝚖 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜."

              ┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
                    YOU ARE NOW READING
                         PART FOUR OF
                    "OUT OF MY LEAGUE"
            ┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

𝗞𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩.

"HEY...are you ok?" mattia asks, looking concerned.

"yeah i'm-" i start to say, being cut off by the bell ringing, meaning school was over. thank god i didn't have to be in this awkward conversation.

"well that's the bell, see you later matti i need to go!" i remark, carrying my bag and sprinting out of the class.

"yeah bye, see you later." mattia says, confused.

                 ┏━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┓
                        third person, mattia
                           not proofread.
                 ┗━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┛

i see kairi looking a bit flustered, like there was something wrong. i know it's none of my business but i'm concerned for him. after a few seconds of arguing with my mind, i decide to ask him about it.

"hey...are you ok?" i say to the short wasian boy, whose cheeks were now a bright pink, the worry in my voice evident.

he starts to answer me, the bell interrupting him. for some reason i decide to brush off the feeling in my body that thinks kairi was happy the bell rung, not having to answer me. i sigh and pick up my bag, leaving the class.

as i enter the hallway, i start thinking about kairi. my thoughts are interrupted as i bump into a boy, making his books drop to the floor. he is around 5'8 or something, quite average height. he has rather tan skin and deep dimples. even though i'm straight, i wouldn't mind dating him.

"oh shit sorry man." i say, trying to pick his books for him.

"nah bruh it's fine." he remarks, flashing a bright smile, picking his books up.

"i'm mattia." i reply, extending out my hand.

"alejandro." he says, shaking my hand.

"wait i haven't seen you before, you must be the new kid huh?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"yeah i am actually." i announce, laughing a little bit.