019

"𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚜

𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚜..."

           ┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━┓
         YOU ARE NOW READING
         PART NINETEEN OF
       "OUT OF MY LEAGUE"
           ┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━┛

(so this is the end of this book lawl😹 the way i hate this book i cant even describe- n e gayz fanks for all the comments and votes n shit ive gotten, never thought this would get reads😅 also follow me for when my new book comes out yeah xx)

      ┏━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┓
        third person, kairi
      ┗━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┛

KAIRI had just left fourth period, and was about to go to lunch with his best friend, alvaro. today had been a normal day for the wasian, waking up at 6:30, walking his sister to school, and what not.

he hadn't bumped into mattia in the hallways and dropped his books, but he kind of wished he did, just so he could get to touch mattia's hand again. in some sort of way the contact made his day better.

as him and the peruvian entered the cafeteria, they spotted mattia and alejandro across the room. alvaro waved to them, as he dragged kairi along with him, holding his hand.

kairi was still suprised that him and alejandro were going strong, as alvaro was not really the relationship type. he was more of the type to fuck and go but hey, there's always time to change.

as the pair sat with the taller boys, mattia and alvaro stared at each other for a second, as if they were kind of sending each other a virtual message. the wasian was confused and wanted to ask alvaro about it, but he decided against it, afraid that maybe something bad was gonna happen between the peruvian and mattia.

" hey kai, how are you? " the italian said, dropping his phone on the table of their cafeteria bench. (idk😒🙏🏽) " oh, hi " kairi mumbles, fiddling with his fingers. " good, you? " " alright, nothing special." he says, as he picks up a pineapple from the fruit bowl in front of him.

it was a bit silent between the two of them for a while, alvaro and alejandro in their own world. sometimes kairi wished the two of them would chill with the pda, as anytime he saw them being cute with each other, he imagined them to be him and mattia.

the small boy then got on his phone, looking at his timetable in the " notes " app. he would normally write important things said in each lesson down here, but he hadn't for second period. so he decided to ask mattia, who was kind of just staring into space, not doing anything in particular.

" mattia, did we have any work in second period? " the boy asks, mattia now looking at him. " oh yeah, you were asleep...and no, we don't " mattia announces, looking at kairi who was now red from embarrasment. " no need to be embarrased, you looked cute. " the italian smirked, chuckling at the boy who's face was now the colour of a tomato.