018

"𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎

"𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎..

             ┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━┓
             YOU ARE NOW READING
            PART EIGHTEEN OF
           "OUT OF MY LEAGUE"
            ┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━┛

         ┏━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┓
           third person, mattia
        ┗━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┛

MATTIA woke up at around seven in the morning, oversleeping a little as he was up thinking about a lot of stuff, mainly how he was going to apologize to kairi.

it was now a few months after they had first started talking, and during the first two weeks, the wasian used to talk about his love for picnics and lillies. mattia was planning on taking kairi for a picnic in this park near his neighbourhood, but since they had fallen out, he couldn't do it anymore.

but now he had a chance. not only would he ask kairi for forgiveness,

he would also ask kairi to be his boyfriend.

he had planned everything, but he didn't know how to get kairi to come to the park. even though kairi and him were on speaking terms it was still very awkward, so if he asked kairi to meet him in a field, he would probably decline.

he knew who he had to ask, but he really did not want to. that person was none other than kairi's bestfriend and his friends crush, alvaro romero.

they both had a mutual hate for each other, so the italian was not one-hundred percent sure it would work, but it was still better than the first option. he decided to text the peruvian later in second period, when they had class together.

mattia snapped back to reality as he heard a knock on his door. " mattia, you're gonna be late for school! " his mom declares, knocking on his door a few times.
" i'm coming mom, i'll be downstairs in a minute! " the boy replies, picking his bag and opening his door, leaving for school.

          °.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

the italian was now in second period, which was a science class. the term was basically over, and because most people were skipping school, the teacher had put on a movie for the class to watch. most people were sleeping, or on their phones.

as mattia looked around and saw kairi head down on his desk, presumably sleeping, and alvaro on his phone, he decided that this was the best time to text the peruvian, so kairi couldnt take his phone and peek at the messages.

MATTIA
uh hey alvaro
i need your help.

he looked over to the boy, who had a slightly surprised look on his face. mattia let out a sigh of relief as he saw the peruvian click on the message, and start typing back to him.

ALVARO
what do you want😒
is it about kai?

MATTIA
well yeah
i need you to get him
to go to the park

ALVARO
yk i really dont
like you but since
kairi is like in love
with you ill try my
best🙄👍

MATTIA
omg ty
i owe you one

ALVARO
now can you hurry
up and ask him out😒🙏🏽
he's been sad af
lately

MATTIA
i will dw, thanks again
seen

as mattia sent the text, he heard the bell in the hallways of his school ring. he got up and put his phone in his pocket as he smiled a little, walking out of the class.

now that he had gotten that dealt with, he only had one more thing to do. something that has been on his mind for more than a month.

and he could finally do it.

────────────────❁ཻུ۪۪

୧ *·˚ AUTHORS NOTE!¡⋆◦୨୧

hi im bored ash😿

someone message me i wamt friends on here🙄🖤

n e gayz bye

-tamika >:)
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷