007

"𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎

𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎..."

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
YOU ARE NOW READING
PART SEVEN OF
"OUT OF MY LEAGUE"
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

TRIGGER WARNING: BODY DYSMORPHIA/EATING DISORDERS.

KAIRI is woken up by his sister repeatedly tapping him on the shoulder. he grunts, closing his eyes.

"what do you want, maiya?" he questions, annoyed.

"mama says you should get up for school." maiya announces, putting her hands on her hips.

"i feel sick. now leave me alone." kairi mumbles, turning so he does not see his younger sister's face.

"but that's what you have been saying this whole week. mama says she's gonna take you to a doctor soon." the little girl whines, about to leave her brother's room.

───────────
it had been more than a week since mattia had sent him the text that practically broke his heart. see, kairi knew he could not possibly fall in love with someone in barely two weeks, but mattia sure made him doubt that fact.

ever since then, not a day would pass without kairi crying. the first 3 days kairi would spend all day crying, his door permanently locked as he did not want his sister or mother to see him in this state. they would always ask him what the matter was when he would come out of his room to get some food, him always replying with a mumbled "nothing." and running back to his room. due to the embarrasment he felt knowing his family members heard his sobbing, he now lets out his emotions at the wee hours of the morning, when only him was awake.

the short boy had also recently weighed himself, not satisfied with the numbers, resulting in him eating lesser food than before. kairi has a very nice body, his upper body a slim build while having a curvier lower body, with wider hips and soft, thick thighs. but kairi didn't think this. he just saw himself as fat, even though he was as skinny as ever. he was diagnosed with anorexia a few years ago and had gotten better. now he feels like he's going through that stage all over again.

"maybe that's why he didn't want me." he would say to himself, sobbing.

all kairi was doing was sleep, barely eat and listen to music. he had stopped talking to his bestfriend, alvaro. even though kairi felt bad for ghosting his own best friend, he did not want alvaro to see him like this and feel pity for him. he probably didn't care anyways, just like everyone else.

───────────

"i don't care. let her call a doctor, just leave me the fuck alone." kairi grumbles, throwing one of his pillows on her.

"i'm telling mum you cursed at me!" she yells, storming out of the room.

"god, finally." kairi sighs in content.

kairi gets up after a few hours, going to the bathroom.

"i look disgusting." the wasian muttered to himself as he washed his face and did the other necessary things before leaving the bathroom.

as he was about to go downstairs, he heard his mother's voice. that was odd, she wasn't at work. but what was even more strange was the fact that another voice could be heard. it was a deep voice, almost familiar.

"mama? who's there?" kairi questions, running down the stairs.

"oh, there you are! someone's here to talk to you." his mother declares, smiling.

as kairi looks outside the door, his heart stops.

no, it can't be...

────────────────❁ཻུ۪۪

! NOT EDITED !

୧ *·˚ AUTHORS NOTE!¡⋆◦୨୧

hi everyone. firstly i
just want to say, tysm for
over 500 reads.
it means so much to me. im so
sorry for this horrible
chapter, its just a filler. also sorry to dissapoint, but the
next chapter is gonna be
a filler but what's been
going on with mattia.

ALSO i made a oneshot book,
should i post it?

and a quick thanks to
anyone who doesnt ghost read
cus i love comments. im also slowly changing the aesthetic
can you see😁

well el oh el byee

-tamika >:)
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷