011

"𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞

"𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕
𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞..."

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
YOU ARE NOW READING
PART ELEVEN OF
"OUT OF MY LEAGUE"
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

┏━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┓
third person, kairi
not proofread.
┗━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┛

KAIRI was in his bed with alvaro, the pair still cuddling in their sleep. alvaro had convinced kairi to come to school today so they went to sleep earlier than normal, at three am. kairi was in the middle of a dream before it was interrupted by alvaro's phone buzzing.

this happened a lot. unlike kairi, alvaro was very popular among the students in passaic valley. he had hooked up with all the gay and bi guys in the school, along with some closeted ones. all the girls wanted him as their gay best friend, but they knew he wouldn't leave kairi. the two were basically inseparable.

"varo," kairi mumbles, shaking the boy to wake up. "your phone is blowing up with texts."

"what do you want?" alvaro asks, finally waking up.

"your fucking phone is blowing up. answer the texts."

"ugh, fine." the peruvian says, rubbing the sleep off his eyes and picking up his phone.

"ohh. there's a party tonight. we are so going. we need to choose something for you to wear as soon as possible."

"but we have school. is it when i agree to go that you don't want us to go anymore?" kairi whines, getting up from the bed.

"ok then, we'll go. only because now you have to let me give you clothes out of my closet to wear. you have no sense of style, no offence. also, we've missed first period." alvaro states, texting someone on his phone.

"gee, thanks," the wasian replies, going to get a hoodie and some sweat pants. "wait, did you say we missed first period? don't we have miss johnson? she's going to kill us!"

"bruh, it's fine. let's just go now."

          ┏━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┓
           timeskip!
             third person, mattia
            not proofread.
         ┗━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┛

"sorry i'm late miss, i had things to do."

mattia looks up, and that's when he sees him. how come he came to school?, is all mattia can think as he sees his crush right there, looking effortlessly beautiful in a hoodie and sweatpants. he had some little eye bags, but he was still perfect to mattia.

he missed him so much.

as mattia looks into the boy's eyes, kairi finally notices he is being watched by someone and looks straight. mattia and him locked eyes for a second, before the italian swiftly puts his head down, acting like he didn't notice kairi.

he expects kairi to come and sit next to him, where his seat was supposed to be, so was surprised when he did not hear the chair under the table next to him be pulled out. he surreptitiously turned his head to see kairi sitting down at the back of the class, head on the table as he listened to music coming from his airpods.

i wish i never did anything to him.

────────────────❁ཻུ۪۪

୧ *·˚ AUTHORS NOTE!¡⋆◦୨୧

hi babies😼 thanks for 1.68k reads! mwah

sorry for this extremely shit chapter, i'm publishing two today i just couldn't write one long one i dont have it in me.

elemayo well das it so how would y'all feel about a movie inspired book? lmk :)

-tamika >:)
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷