006

"𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜?𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛

"𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜?
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝
𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛..?"

          ┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
           YOU ARE NOW READING
          PART SIX OF
     "OUT OF MY LEAGUE"
        ┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩.
𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗣 𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚...

"ARE you okay?" kairi questions, the worry evident in his face as he lets out a frown. he cares about mattia so much. seeing him like this broke his heart.

"can we talk about t-this in my room?" he remarks, sniffing back his tears, as he leads kairi into his room.

"okay, sure." kairi exclaims, following him close behind.

immediately they entered the italian's room, he broke down in tears.

"she-she broke up with me." mattia mumbles in between his sobbing.

"who,lena?" kairi questions, a little bit confused, thinking it was the girl that eventually lead to their first conversation.

"no no, not her. jenna," mattia
announces, as he starts sobbing in kairi's shoulder.

" it's gonna be okay,just stop crying," the wasian reassures, rubbing his back. "what happened?"

"we've been on and off," mattia mumbles into his friend's shoulder, forcing himself not to let out any tears.

"she used me for clout the first time, i forgave her and we got back together. then she cheated on me with a boy at my old school called jayden. she kept begging me that she was sorry and she would never do such again. being the fool i am, i forgave her again. only for me to walk into her room and see another boy on top of her." the taller concludes, with a slight anger in his voice.

"you're not a fool." kairi says, removing mattia's head from his shoulder and looking him in the eye.

"yes i am, this isn't even the first time she's cheated on me. it's probably my fault. i always ruin everything." mattia whispers as he looks into kairi's deep brown eyes.

"shut up. just shut up mattia. you're not a fool, you're one of the sweetest people i've met, you're funny and you're cu- you just brighten up the mood. everytime i talk to you i can't help but smile. you literally make my day what the fuck. i just want you to know that you're literally my definition of perfect." the older rants, revealing all his thoughts about mattia.

"thanks kai, you've really helped me lighten my mood." mattia says, smiling slightly.

"my pleasure. i always want you to be happy."

mattia slowly starts leaning in, kairi
doing the same. when their lips are so close, that if mattia just moves forward a little bit their lips would be touching, mattia starts whispering something.

"can i kiss you..?" mattia asks, his head tilted a little bit to the side.

kairi blushed as he felt the taller's breath on his lips. instead of answering mattia's question, he slams his lips on to his. mattia is taken by surprise at first, but realizes that kairi is actually kissing him, and kisses back with the same energy.

the two felt complete at this moment. this kiss that they were sharing was something they had both thought of regularly, but didn't think would ever happen. it felt so right.

mattia pulls kairi onto his lap, as the wasian puts his hands around mattia's neck, deepening the kiss. the tall boy softly bit his lip, asking for entrance.

he decides to tease his friend by refusing him entrance, slightly closing his mouth. mattia smirks into the kiss, and grabs kairi ass, making him moan into mattia's mouth. allowing him to stick his tongue in kai's mouth.

just as things were about to escalate, kairi hears a "ding" in his pockets multiple times.

mattia pulls away from kairi, giving him a peck on kairi's now swollen lips. "i think you should answer the text bubs, it might be important." mattia suggests, smiling at kairi.

"ok, sorry about interrupting..." kairi stops, wondering what to say as he blushes and takes out his phone. his face turns into a frown when he reads the texts that were sent to him.

💬 MESSAGES
𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮🥺❤ 5m ago
hi kairi.
i need you home now, maiya needs help with her homework.
also i need you to go to the supermarket.

"shit." kairi thought. of all times for his mum to need him, it had to be now, when he was making out with his crush. life is really not fair.

"i'm really sorry matti, but i need to go. my mum needs me at home. i'll see you in school. bye." kairi blurts out, running out of mattia's room before he could get a response.

mattia just nodded his head, before sighing and collapsing on his bed, just thinking about what had just happened between the two.

┏━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┓
third person, kairi
not proofread.
┗━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┛
𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 <3

as kairi lays on his bed after running errands for his family, he thinks about what he did with his crush. how mattia bit on his lips, making them swell, how his lips were soft and engulfed his, kairi becoming flustered at the thought. kairi then gets a ding on his phone, him sighing and getting it from his bedside locker. who could it be now?

mattia.

kairi stared at his screen as he saw the words.

𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮🤗

mattia🤗
kairi.
we need to
talk.

kai bb🥺
okay,
what happened?

mattia🤗
about our kiss.
don't get your hopes
up, it was just the
moment, not you.
so don't tell anyone,
because i'm not gay.

kairi's heart shattered into a million pieces. all what they did in his room meant nothing to him, even just a little bit?

kai bb🥺
yea i agree.
i'll see you around
school then?
𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 : 𝟼:𝟹𝟽 𝚙𝚖

kairi threw his phone to the floor as he started sobbing. mattia was his first kiss. mattia, his crush, had made out with him just because it was "the right moment." he took one of kairi's unforgettable memories just because he knew kairi would let him.

"i hate you mattia. i fucking hate you." the short boy mumbles into his pillow, tasting his tears as they went down his face.

────────────────❁ཻུ۪۪

! NOT EDITED !

୧ *·˚ AUTHORS NOTE!¡⋆◦୨୧
hi everyone. i really like this chapter idk. also i really wanna say tysm for over 200 reads🥺 im so grateful for everything and i hope you enjoy my story.

ive also decided that i want this to be a short book, like maximum of twenty chapters, though im really leaning to fifteen.

anyways bye, ilysm :)

when i publish this its 5:45 am😹❤

not edited, i'm half asleep tf😒

-tamika <3