017

"𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎

"𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎..."

         ┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
          YOU ARE NOW READING
        PART SEVENTEEN OF
       "OUT OF MY LEAGUE"
        ┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

(uh so before we start this was supposed to be the end of the book😹 but then i got a new idea so dis a filler🥰)

        ┏━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┓
         third person.
        ┗━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┛

the two were now in the wasian's room, sitting on his bed. kairi's face was still red from the encounter downstairs, making mattia chuckle a little.

they were on their phones for a little while, texting their friends and looking up stuff for the project. once kairi felt like they had enough information, he tapped mattia lightly, telling him they could start.

" mattia, we should start the project now so we can finush early. " kairi mumbles, mattia now dropping his phone and putting his full attention on the wasian.

" yeah, okay. i'll start cutting the shapes of the planets. " the italian replies, getting the materials from his bag as kairi sits on the floor, startimg his part of the project. (i haven't done a project in like four months leave me alone😒🙏🏽)

        °.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

the two were now about halfway done with their project, doing their own part separately. kairi was about to go on his phone as he hears a grunt. he looks up and sees mattia groaning, his middle finger bleeding. kairi rushed over to him, worried.

"tia, are you okay? what happened? " the wasian questions, taking mattia's hand into his and examining the cut then going to get a first aid kit from his bathroom. " kairi, i'm fine. it's just a paper cut, relax. "

" no it's not, it's actually quite deep. god, can't you be more careful? " the small boy complains, bandaging his injury. " sorry mom. " mattia says, chuckling.

         °.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

after kairi had helped mattia with his injury, he decided to take a little break and go on tiktok.

just as he went to continue the project as mattia came out of the restroom, sitting down on the floor close to the wasian.

" so can we continue n- " the tall boy starts being cut off by kairi.
" actually, can i finish it myself? we're basically done and i don't want you to hurt yourself again. " kairi asks, looking at mattia.

"oh, okay. i don't mind."

            °.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

it was now about eight thirty in the evening, kairi being done with the project about forty-five minutes ago. after he finished, the two played four matches on fifa, drawing one, kairi winning two and mattia winning the other match.

if we're being honest, mattia actually let kairi win the last match, letting kairi score his penalties. mattia didn't mind the teasing he got from kairi, as long as the small boy was happy, that was all that mattered to him.

mattia sighed, looking at the time on his phone. he promised his parents he would be back before nine o'clock, so he got up, picking up his bag.

" kai, i have to go now. " the italian announced, a little bit of sadness laced in his voice. he really didn't want to go, he would much rather stay here and end up falling asleep with the wasian, holding him tight and kussing his forehead, but obviously he couldn't. he didn't even know if him and kairi were cool yet.

" oh, okay. bye matti, see you tomorrow. "

" see you tomorrow. " mattia said, shutting kairi's door as the wasian let out a sigh.

────────────────❁ཻུ۪۪

୧ *·˚ AUTHORS NOTE!¡⋆◦୨୧

hay y'all, im back😼

i kinda liked this chapter lolz

anyways bye also vote😹

-tamika >:)
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷