Chapter - 4

Neil was thinking about his memories with avni.....
After some time, Sam and jessica entered him room..

Sam : Neil...how are you this morning....? he asked entering inside

Neil who was still not over hid hangover.....with a aching head
he replied.....

Neil : Nothing....just a little hangover..... he said

Jessica : Wait...I will order some lemonade for you....You will feel better....

Neil nodded and then she dialed the hotel staff number and ordered a lemonade and breakfast for them

While they sat and discuss the next schedule

Neil : What's next Sam....?

Sam : London concert is over Neil... kal California me ek event hai...or uske baad back to Delhi....
toh hume aaj hi nikalna hoga...Main flight tickets book kr deta hu...and then we will leave.

Neil : Hmm...okay... neil repplied

Neil looks for his phone and found it missing.......he got worried.

Neil : M....mera phone...?Where is my phone...? he panicked and start looking for it everywhere in the room..

Jessica : Yahin hoga neil...Relax...

and they all searched for his phone..

Neil immediately realised that he might had left his phone in the bar last night...

Neil (panicked) : Ohh no....i think i left it there last night...No..no...i...i have to get it back....I cant lose it....

He panicked and gets restless for losing his phone.....he immediateley left to get his phone back....

Jessica : wait neil....Are you seriously gonna go back there and search it....?....its just a phone....We will get you a new one...! she said

Neil : No jessica.....I need THAT PHONE only....I have to find that one .....AT ANY COST....he said and picking his car keys he left to get his phone back.....

Jessica : God Sam....kabhi kabhi to mujhe lgta hai ki ye ladka bilkul paagal hai....Seriously ek phone ke liye itna pareshan ho rha hai...when he can buy the entire company.

Sam : Jaane do use jessica....You dont know but.....pichle 6 saalo me neil ne sab kuch badal diya....Lekin apna phone.....vo nhi badla. 6 saal se same phone use kr rha hai....

Jessica : Na jaane aisa kya hai uss phone me..... she said