Chapter - 25

As avni said 'YES' for marriage, Neil smiled and hugged her instantly, while aarya rejoices in happiness.

( Aarya is happy that her family is complete now )

After sometimes, neil then broke the hug with avni, he cupped her face and softly kissed her forehead, while avni closed her eyes in bliss.

Neil : I love you avni....and i will always love you.....he said, to which avni looked in his eyes with so much love and affection

Avni : I...i love you too neil...! she replied and her heart gets filled with emotions.

They both smiled and shared an eye lock for a moment. There was only love shinning in their eyes.

Aarya looked at both of them, they were so lost in each others eyes, that aarya thought they forgot her...

she made a sad pout and said...

Aarya : Papa....muma....she called them, which ultimately broke their eye contact.

They got back in senses and looked at aarya.....

Neil : Haan bacha....he asked looking at her

aarya made an upset face and said...

Aarya : Papa....aap mujhe toh bhul hi gye...Mujhe to kisi ne 'i love you' kaha hi nhi......she said cutely with that sad look on her face.

While on hearing that, both neil and avni just smiled at her utter cuteness...

Neil then picked up aarya in his arms , kissed her cheeks, and said.....

Neil : Nhi aarya....hum 'aapko' kaise bhul sakte hai...aapne hi toh muma or papa ko milaya hai. You are the most important person in our life. he said and kissed her cheeks again, pouring his immense happiness onto her.

While avni also smiled , she held aarya's hands and kissed them and said....

Avni : ....and we both loves you alot....you are our world , our life. she said to which aarya smiled and becomes happy again.

They all smiled and looked at each other.

Neil then took avni also in a hug, while aarya still in his arms, and they all hugged together....just like a happy little family.

Placing her head on neil's chest....avni felt complete. She closed her eyes in pure bliss. She is finally there where she belonged....and she is thanking god for this happiness and for making her life complete.

*********

After facing so many ups and down, it's finally the time for Avni and Neil to re-unite....Its finally the time for them to complete their wedding vows, which were pending since years.

Time has arrived for them to become one soul with two beating hearts.

*******

The day of their Marriage....!