Songs

Hey guys

Since i am a huge songs lover, i have used few songs (which are very close to my heart), in this story 'Forever Mine'. The songs i used are one of my favourites..and has so much depth in the lyrics.

Here,  i would just like to share the youtube audio links of the songs i have used.....

Please listen it once....and you will feel the connection of these songs with AvNeil story of forever mine....

So here they are.......

1. Song - Forever mine
Reference in the story : Chapter - 2 ,

( The song which neil sung in the concert, but whose lyrics were written by him.....for Avni. Through this song you will feel what his love is....what he actually feels for avni )

******

2. Song - Khushi
Reference in the story : Chapter 13 ,

(The song which neil sung at the karaoke night, as a surprise for avni. This song clearly depicts that his life, his true happiness is with avni only)

********

3. Song : Haan ho gayi galti....
Reference in the story :Chapter - 14

(The most emotional and most connecting song to this story❤.
This song has all the emotions of regret and guilt....which neil feels after coming back to avni after 7 years)

*************

Please listen to these songs when you get time....

These are my Most favourite songs...depicting so many different types of emotions.

Love, care, regret, guilt.

Also please comment

WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVOURITE AMONG THESE 3 ??

And you can share your personal choice also...?

Love
Adiza Diaries