Chapter - 15

Neil : Mujhe Aarya se milna hai avni...kya tum mujhe allow krogi.....? he spoke softly, asking her permission.

The moment he said that, avni's face expressions changed. She slowly looked at him....as he is asking her permission, to meet his daughter.

Avni : Y...yes...yes ofcourse....
she said looking down

Neil felt really happy....

Neil : Really....thanks...toh phir main aaj shaam ghar aa jau...?

he said getting really excited....

Avni : Aa.....aaj ? she asked him to confirm.

Neil : Haan avni....kyu koi problem hai...?

Avni felt awwkward. She is still fighting with her inner turmoil of emotions...and having neil in her home, will increase her awkwardness and insecurities.

But she has promised him that she will never stop him from meeting aarya. So she agreed, keeping her emotions aside.

Avni : Fine...y...you can come over.
she said and neil got happy.

Neil : Thank avni....he said with a smile.

Then they looked at each other, Avni suddenly  broke the eye contact and looked around. Neil went silent....he then decided to leave.

Neil : ok..toh...m..main chalta hun...

avni nodded looking down...

And after that he began to leave. He was leaving but he suddenly turned back and said....

Neil : Acha avni..... he said looking at her

Avni looked at him to listen.... But neil stood their in silentce..he want to say something but hr felt hesitant....

Avni noticed him being hesitant...she herself asked him......

Avni : Kya hua neil....bolo....?

Neil finally looked at her and said...

Neil : Woh avni actually I...i dont want ki tum...tum abhi aarya ko kuch bhi btao...Please dont tell her about me.....Pta nhi voh kaise react kregi ye jaanke ki main...main uska father hun... neil didn't looked in her eyes while saying the last words.

He didn't want aarya to know right now, that he is her father.

Avni noticed him stealing eyes from her....she understood his feelings and said.....

Avni : Tumhe darr hai...ki kahi voh tumse nafrat na kare.....? she said looking at him....