Chapter - 24

Avni could not hold her emotions for long. She finally has to confess in front of neil, and she finally did that.

She know that she cant live without neil.... it was just her fear of losing him again, which was holding her back.
But now she has finally chosen her way. She finally chosen to give neil a chance to make their life happier together.

........

Neil broke the hug and kissed her forehead smoothly......while their eye were closed.

He then opened his eyes and said looking in her eyes...

Neil : My love, sorry for what i did, But now all i want is 'You'....just you.
You are mine....forever mine.

he said looking deep in her eyes....while she was adoring him say that. Her heart was full of so many emotions , there was so much love in their eyes. They didnt even blinked for a second looking at each other...

The universe falls for this kind of love....!

He could not stop starring at her, and she was also lost in his eyes. She could not belive that all this is happening in real.

.............

After spending some more time there at the college, they finally left and headed towards home.

They reached avni's home and neil stopped the car. Avni got out of the car, she smiled and said bye to neil.

While neil didnt want to let her go, he still smiled back and bid her goodnight.
Avni then turned to leave and reached till the door.

She has just reached till the door.....when suddenly neil came from behind.....he caged her against the door, and held her waste from behind....

At once, Avni got scared at sudden touch at her waiste, but then she looked at neil and took a breathe of relief.

Avni : Neil....you scared me.... she said as she turned around and looked at him

Neil was facing her now, while she was still caged against the wall, neil looked in her eyes and asked romantically....

Neil : Avni...i was thinking ki....aaj ghar me tum akeli ho.....or....aarya bhi nhi hai....tohhh..... he said in husky voice with that naughty smirk on his face

Avni : toh....? she asked narrowing her eyes....

Neil : tohhhh.......neil smiled and neared himself to her, he came closer and slowly approached towards her lips.....

Avni understood his naughty intentions, she blushed, and she immediately pushed him away.....

Avni : neillll.....she said while she was blushing and neil was looking at her with a smile.....

Neil : Arew avni dekho....aarya bhi ghr pe nhi hai.... tum akele kaise rhogi.....main...main tumhe company de deta hu..... he said and he came forward to enter inside , when avni stopped him and said....