Chapter - 13

Avni : Sab kuch itna achaa tha na neil....TOH PHIR AISA KYA HUA THA....KI TUM BINA MUJHE BATAYE.....SAB KUCH YUHI CHHOD KE CHALE GAYE........?

she asked with emotions filled eyes, looking deep in his eyes.....

Neil : It happened at that karaoke night Avni...he said looking at her

Avni narrowed her eyes at him, she remembered the day before their marriage, when they went to a karaoke night. Neil wants to give her a surprise that night.

Neil : Avni tumhe yaad hai....main tumhe surprise dena chahta tha. Uss din hum ek club me gye the...karaoke night ke liye....

*Flashback......*

Neil and avni were sitting in a car, all dressed up for a party. Neil was taking her somewhere

Avni : Neil....hum kaha jaa rhe hai....? Kal humari shaadi hai...or aaj tum aise achanak mujhe kaha le jaa rhe ho...?

Neil : Ohho avni just wait na....bas hum pahuchne wale hai...

And soon they reached a grand 5 star club. Neil held her hands and they both entered inside.

When they entered, Avni was surprised, as it was a karaoke night.

Neil has already booked a table for them. They sat on their place. Avni looked all around , it was a beautiful place.

Neil : You liked the place ? Neil asked sitting opposite her and holding her hands....

Avni smiled and nodded

Avni : It is beautiful neil... she said looking at him

Neil : But surprise abhi baaki hai.... he said and winked at her...

Avni got confused. She looked at him strangely. And before she could ask anything.....there was an announcement.....

"Now ladies and gentleman, we have a special performance tonight...Presented by NEIL KHANNA for his would be wife AVNI. (people started clapping)

Avni got surprised hearing this, She looked at Neil with surprised eyes....

Host : Neil can we have you on stage ? he announced

Neil smiled.....and went on the stage. Avni was feeling very special and was very excited.

Neil held the mic and said....

Neil : Hello everyone....I am Neil. And the girl sitting right there (he said pointing at Avni) is my life, my pride and my soon to be wife. he announced proudly.

Everyone looked at Avni, and she was blushing. This was a moment for her when she felt extremely special and blessed.

She then slowly looked up at Neil lovingly. Neil looked at her and they saw each other.