Chapter - 10

Mumbai

After reaching mumbai...Neil decided to go to his house first, to meet his parents.

He gained a lot of courage to go there. He gets himself prepared to face them and he was ready to receive all their hatred.

But when he reached there, (at his house)  he saw that in the garden (outside his house) , there was a party going on.

He looked around and saw his family and relatives present there.

And then he realised.....

Neil : Ohh no...aj...aaj toh...aaj toh mom and dad ki anniversery hai.
Shit.....how can i forget. he felt bad at the moment

It was the Anniversery party of Mr and Mrs Praksah khanna.

They have arranged a small get together with their family and just closed friends.

Avni , Arya , Ali and Riya were also present there.  Everyone was enjoying and looking happy at the occasion.

After looking everyone's faces.......Neil thought that may be it is not the right time to go in and meet them.

He didn't want to spoil there day.

Neil : I think ye sahi time nhi hai.....main nhi chahta ki meri vajah se....mom dad ka day khrab ho.... he spoke to himself.

He was about to turn back and leave, when suddenly he heard a familiar voice falling into his ears. It was of Avni.

He heard her voice and he could not take a step back......He imediately turned back and looked at in the direction of that voice coming..

And there she was....Dressed in an orange coloured gown, looking absolutely gorgeaus as always. 
He could not take his eyes off her.

He saw Avni laughing, smiling and talking.....He saw her after 7 long years.

Neil unkowingly had a slight smile on his face...and few tears in his eyes.

His heart started beating fast.
It was 7 years ago that he left this happy laughing face alone.....

And now when he is back, he saw avni smiling (hiding the pain behind her smile).
He went back to those days when they were together. He remember their days of love and happiness.

He wanted to just go in front of her and tell her whatever he has to say.
He knows that she will not forgive him, but he just wanted to pour his heart out in front of her.

But then reality hit him. He could not go inside, people will recognize him and everyone will be shocked and may be they will get upset too.

He didn't want to snatch this happiness now.
But he didn't wanted to leave also......

So , he just covered his face with a cloth, and wore a hat and went inside the garden to attend the party.

Nobody recognizes him, but he was just  present there between them.

........

On the other hand