Epilogue

1 year later

A year has been passed since neil and avni got married. And as avni said, neil's love has overpowered the pain and the sorrows he has given to her in the past. No she only thanks him everyday for being so loving and caring.

He has given her abundance of love, and so much care that she has forgotten how bitter her past was. Only things she remember now is those beautiful memories they have created after their marriage.

They spend their days together. They went to movie dates, play dates with aarya, amusement parks and traveled to a lot of places.

Aarya has also entered into a new phase of her life. She is the most papamered one in the house. She gets all the love from her parents and grandparents.
And she loves to spend time with them.

But what she likes the most, is the everyday guitar sessions with her dearest papa. She is learing guitar and singing from her daddy, and neil loves to do that with his daughter.

Neil not only has filled avni's life with happiness , but he has also given aarya a life she deserved. He helps her in studies, and teach her singing and play guitar with her.

He loves spending time with his daughter. He finally has a meaning to his life...and he felt at peace always being around his family.

And more importantly, he didnt even have to scarifice on his dreams.

Though he didnt want to go back to singing again, but avni insisted him and made him realise that he can do both the things together, without being compromising on anything. He can be with his family, while he can still continue living his dreams.

And after so many talks with avni, neil finally agreed and felt blessed to have avni in his life, who not only loves him, but understands him too....

And affter spending lot of time with his family, he is back to music industry. And his fans went crazy hearing about his comeback.

But since he is back in the industry , he only takes projects and concerts that takes place in India, as he dont want to leave india, leaving his family here. He has joined on one condition, that he will never do foreign shows anymore.

His next upcoming even is happening in mumbai.

While he did so many concerts all over india, but this one was going to be a special one.....

This time, he will not going to sing along....as this time he will be having his special person around him, making it the most special concert for him.

*******

The day of concert

"Neil....are you sure about this ?" avni asked him, as they both were in his make up room standing opposite to each other.

Neil held her hands and replied looking in her eyes " Yes avni....i am one hundred percent sure. Or main janta hu ki main kya karne jaa rha hun..."