22

The gust of wind stopped as their feet were back on the ground. They opened their eyes and saw they were in a room, a white and gold room. It wasn't big like the castle, it was Catori's room and they were on the bed as they still held hands admiring the room. Catori sighs "Welcome home, CJ" she muttered to herself and saw Tutankhamun wince in pain as a migraine shot in his leg "what do we do?" Asked Ankhesenamun "I'll call an ambulance" she says and looks for a spare phone around the room.

"Shit! My phone is back at the palace!" She realizes "what's that?" Asked Ankhesenamun and Catori ignored her as she tried looking for the telephone and found it on her Nightstand "hi, I need an ambulance" she says after dialing 911

"Sure thing. It's on it's way" the lady says over the phone and another migraine shot in Tutankhamun's leg as he winced "Ahh" Catori looked at the telephone then back Tutankhamun then made her decision. "Ankhe, help me" she says grabbing Tutankhamun's arm and Ankhesenamun grabbed his other as they helped him stand "Ummi, how can we help?" Asked Layla "open the door, please, orchid" she says and she opens the door going out her room finding themselves going down some pile of wooden stairs "Cadie?" She heard from under the stairs "Oh my gosh! Cadie!!!" Riley shouts as they reached the bottom "What happened to you? Where were you? Who are they? And who's kids are these?" Riley asks non stop "Riley, would you shut the f up and help!" She scolds

They headed to the garage, putting Tutankhamun in the backseat, with Ankhesenamun sitting next to him and Riley at the passenger seat "I need all to stay in the house, okay? Don't leave" Catori tells the kids and they nod "Layla, take care of your younger siblings, we'll be back soon" she reassured them "Ummi, will father be okay?"

"Of course he will" she say kissing them "don't open for anyone" she says and they nod then she got in the driver's seat "Cadie, you don't know how to drive" Riley reminds her "Yes I do. Seatbelts on" she puts the seatbelt and looks at the back "Tutankhamun, stay with me" she tell him and he nods weakly trusting Catori at whatever she's doing even though he doesn't know what's happening around him along Ankhesenamun. She started driving a bit fast "Wait, wait, Tutankhamun? Like in the history? Cadie, please tell me your head is not filled with crazy fantasy. Tutankhamun died a long -----" "Tutankhamun is not dead! He is right here! Alive and breathing!!! You wouldn't understand even if I told you about it" she sighs the last part out as she stepped on the break and soon enough they got to the hospital.

"Stay with me" she begs him as they got him out. Ankhesenamun and Catori held his arms to balance him and they enter the hospital where the doors magically opened as Ankhesenamun thought in her mind

"EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Catori and within seconds, doctors and nurses piled up, putting him on a stretcher "What's his name? Did he ever lose consciousness?" The doctor asks "His name is......Avan and that's his sister, Amaya" she quickly made up names for them and Tutankhamun whispered as he was about to lose consciousness "My love........" He whispered as she grabbed his hand "I'm here, my love. I'm here" she says and then they were separated as they brought him to the ICU.

Tears pouring down her cheeks as she hugged Ankhesenamun who was beyond scared for her brother "They won't hurt him, will they?" She asks, tears brimming down her cheeks "they won't. They are like healers in my time" she answers and kisses Ankhesenamun on the forehead as they hugged and sat in the bench while they did surgery on Tutankhamun as Catori prayed along with Ankhesenamun.

"Cadence!" Catori hears and saw her father and mother. They brought her in a hug "Where have you been? We've been searching for you for a month" her father says and she furrows her brows "A month?" She asks and looks over at Ankhesenamun "Who is she?" Her mother asks and they broke out the hug "Mom, dad..... it's a long story.....and I'd appreciate it if you give me time then I'll explain to you" she says "Rily called saying you brought an ingured boy in the hospital, you better have a good explanation for all that" her dad says sternly making Ankhesenamun scared of him a bit "I will. As soon as they are done" she says and he mother glanced down St what she was wearing "Where in the world did you get all this?" She asks then looks at Ankhesenamun as she wore the same "Mom, this is Amaya." She lied. She knew cameras where in hospitals, she as no fool and she would explain to them later........that is they believe her.

The surgery took all half the day as Ankhesenamun had fallen asleep on Catori. The doctor came out and she woke up Ankhesenamun as she jolted awake "how is he?" Asked Catori as she was the first person to ask "he is perfectly fine. We managed to stop his bleeding and his leg was put in a cast so it doesn't club" those words brought relief to Catori "Can we see him?" Asked Catori "Yes but I'd advise one person to see him right now because he needs rest" the doctor informs and they looked at each other. Catori smiled sadly at Ankhesenamun "You go...." she says softly and as much as Ankhesenamun wanted to see her brother right now, she smiled "no, you go" she says softly and was replied by a soft smile and she went inside.

Coming in, she saw Tutankhamun. His eyes were closed as she grabbed a chair sitting next to him and he woke up "My love......" He smiled softly and she smiles softly "thank you" he says and she stands softly kissing his forehead "Am I dying?" He asks and she smiles "No"

"Where are the kids?" He asks "safe" she replied and he looks around at the white room he now is in "Where is Ankhesenamun?" He asks "The doctor would only let one person in and she told me I could come" she says and he smiles "are you alright?" He asks and she shrugs "I don't know" she shrugs as she felt a lump on her throat and her cheeks flushed red ".... it's like.....I left a part of me....I never knew I was so attached that much" she says fiddling with her fingers and he smiles sadly "Come here" he says and she smiles, chuckling a bit "I want to but I have to let you rest, doctors orders" she says "Well I am Pharaoh so do what the Pharaoh commands you to" he says and she chuckles "there are no Pharaoh's in my time" she says sadly "well then, I'm your Pharaoh. Come here" she carefully snuggles next to him looking at him in his eyes as their eyes met

"You saved me, my Spirit." He states "thank you" he softly placed kisses on her forehead and their lips met in a passionate kiss then parted as their eyes locked once more "I love you, Catori" he states "I love you you too, Tutankhamun" she whispered and they kissed.......