CHAPTER 2: Meeting My Crush?

EVELINE CARTER

I was sitting in my room reading a book when suddenly I heard some noises and with those sounds I could easily make out who it was, Cass of course. Then my rooms door open and a jumping Cass came into my room.

Bingo. Ha! I know her so well.

She sat beside me and said "Guess what?"

"I guess something really good has happened that's why you are smiling so much."

"Ya, it is good but for you and me being a nice friend, I am happy for you. You should be thankful to God for giving you a friend like me."I rolled my eyes.

"Can you stop praising yourself and tell me what is it?"

"Okay, so remember you have a crush."

"I guess he is my crush so of course I remember him."

"Okay, so we have a meeting with the Maestri's tomorrow and boss told that you, me and Scott have to be there. And.."

Oh God I guess I know where this is going.

"Aaa..nd?" I asked not knowing how to react if what I was thinking was going to come true.

"YOUR ALEXANDER KNIGHT WOULD BE THERE TOO."

I knew it. I knew this was coming. Finally I will again see my Alexander.

Wait did I said my? The thought made me smile a little.

"Wo-wo-wo girl calm down look at you blushing just thinking about it."

Was I blushing? OH GOD! Just thinking about him I am blushing like a high school girl. There were so many things going on my mind right now.

"Are you going to say something or not?" When she said that I couldn't control my thoughts, I showered her with a bunch of questions.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! What am I going to wear? What am I going to say when I see him? How will he see me like? Will he like me? What am I going to style my hair as? Which lipstick should I apply?"

"Ev calm down. I am sure we will figure something out. For now I'll be leaving and ya reach there by 9."

Ev, you lucky bitch. You are going to meet ALEXANDER KNIGHT. I am so jealous of you.

I know right. I don't think I can sleep tonight.

I opened my laptop and started searching about him. Though I know everything about him, can't help. I started searching about him admiring his pictures then again I saw that picture, of him with that model Maddison White. A frown formed on my face. I knew about this controversy that recently got everyone's attention of them dating. Maddison White was a bitch who just wanted to be in the spotlight and this was the reason most of the people hated her.

I read the headlines about them.

Is the 26 year old billionaire dating the model?

Are they serious about their
relationship?

God can't they stop with those question marks?

She is so beautiful. Do you think he would like me when he has such a beautiful girlfriend.

Oh shut up. You are precious. He won't find anyone like you anywhere.

Ya that's right well I know I am great. Anyways I am going to sleep now. Night night.

Ya ya goodnight.

I shut down my laptop and drifted to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------
Excited?

She is going to see him.

FINALLY!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.