CHAPTER 42: Blake Simon Vs Alexander Knight (Part 2)

EVELINE KNIGHT

Today Cass left early as she has her date with Evan. I am waiting for my dear husband outside my office.

I was waiting impatiently when someone called me. I turned around to see Blake.

He came towards me and stood in front of me

"Need a ride?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No Xander said that he will pick me up."

"Xander? You mean Alexander."

"Umm.... Ya." I said with a nervous laugh.

Why does everyone asks that again and again?

"He let's you call him that?"

I nodded and a smile appeared on Blake's face.

"I have to agree that Rose wasn't wrong about you."

"Rose? What did she say?"

"She said that she trusts you and she knows that you will change Alex. And looking at that smile on your face while waiting for him and also the nickname that makes me realize that she was so right."

I smiled.

"I am so happy that he finally got the right person for himself."

"Blake can I ask you something?"

"Ya sure what is it?"

"Are you.... Umm.... Were you and Xander really close to each other in the past." His smile faded away listening to my question. "I am sorry. If you don't want to answer, it's completely fine. I was just curious that's why I asked."

"Eveline I don't think it will be right for me to tell you that. I think you should ask Alex." He said.

That's the problem 'Alex' is not ready to tell me anything.

I nodded.

"Just give him sometime he will surely tell you everything. Okay?" I nodded again smiling.

"I hope so."

"Well I didn't thank you in a person for your brilliant idea so thanks a lot Eveline Carter." He said with a big smile on his face.

"It's Eveline Knight now if you have forgotten." A voice came from behind me. I know who it is.

Alexander Knight.

I turned around.

BINGO!

I think I should get an award for recognizing voices without looking at the person.

Girl you have a huge problem standing in front of you. So stop with those nonsense and focus.

Ah yes! Blake Simon vs Alexander Knight. I wonder who will win.