CHAPTER 45: My Cute Thief

ALEXANDER KNIGHT

After Evan forcefully shared with me everything about his date, we went to sleep. Well I am used to his snoring now since we had a lot of party in the past when he used to get drunk and I was the one to take him home. Well not only him but Blake too.

God! Why am I even thinking about him now. Bloody liar.

I was so pissed when I lost my moment with my beautiful wife. I needed her so badly at that time but because of those idiots I couldn't.

I was trying to sleep for the past one hour but I couldn't. It's getting my habit to sleep with her in my arms. And I wouldn't call it a bad habit, it's a good one. I can't sleep like this anymore.

I got up from the bed and was about to go to her room but then I thought she might be asleep. I don't think like me she is suffering to sleep. She was happy when her friends decided to stay here. Maybe I am the one who is getting mad in love. I went to the living room and sat on the couch with my phone. I started checking my mails when I heard some noises from the kitchen.

It's so late who could it be? Maybe it's Rose, maybe she wants something. I should go and check.

I went to the kitchen but the lights were off.

She didn't even switched on the lights.

I sighed and switched on the light. I looked in front of me to see my wife standing there with wide eyes with a fork in her mouth. I looked down at her hand to see packets of chips and chocolates. Not expecting me here the fork from her mouth fell down. She looked at me as if I have caught her stealing. Well yes I have caught her stealing stuffs and those stuffs are a bottle, packets of chips and chocolates, and yes a chocolate mousse too.

 Well yes I have caught her stealing stuffs and those stuffs are a bottle, packets of chips and chocolates, and yes a chocolate mousse too

"So now I have a thief in my house."

"I am not a thief. Stealing chips and chocolates is not a crime." She said with a pout.

Does she knows how cute she is looking right now? I want to kiss those lips now.

"I was not able to sleep." She said.

Oh! So she was also not able to sleep because of my absence.

I don't know why but it felt good to hear that.

"I thought if I eat chocolates then I could sleep."

What? She was not awake because of me but because she was craving for chocolates. Great!

I was right then it's just me who can't sleep without her.

"Ya right so you were craving for chocolates. Good. Have them and go sleep peacefully." I said in an angry tone and left the kitchen.

I came back to the living room and sat on the couch.

It's just me who can't sleep.

She doesn't even feel bad that I am not with her.