CHAPTER 30: My only Knight in the shining armour "Alexander Knight"

Xander and Ev👆
❤️❤️❤️❤️

EVELINE KNIGHT

For the last 30 minutes I am here trying to sleep.

Keyword: trying.

Told ya.

Fine I agree. I am scared right now.

Oh just scared baby.

Fine I am hella scared right now.

You know first of all I am scared and on top of that it's raining outside with the loud thunder.

Hey consy don't you think that it's some horror movie scene.

And I thought you were scared. But here you are joking.

Hell yes I am. Consy I think someone is standing behind me. Maybe it's the doll. Oh consy save me.

I told you not to watch the movie. Now you are acting wierd.

Sorry I won't ever watch horror movies again.

Oh God why does this girl always repeat herself.

Then suddenly I heard a loud thunder. I screamed and ran out of the room.

Where should I go?

Where should I go?

My only knight in the shining armor right now is Alexander Knight.

I ran towards his room and started banging the door.

"Xander please open the door. Xander I am going to die. She is going to kill me."

Such a drama queen.

"XANDER." I yelled and finally he opened the door.

Without looking anywhere I ran inside his room and sat on the bed covering myself with the blanket.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Have you gone crazy screaming on top of your voice at 2 am in the morning." He said in an extremely irritated tone. He was sweating and breathing heavily.

Why is he sweating so much? I am damn sure he was sleeping. Does people sweat in their sleep nowadays? But I don't. I know I am unique but still this is strange.

"Are you okay? You are sweating." I asked.

"It's none of your business. Ev go back to your room."

I shook my head. "I am scared."

"Don't tell me you are like those girls who get scared of just the thunder."

"It's not the thunder I am scared of. It's-" wait if I tell him he'll make fun of me. I bit my lower lip and shut my mouth.

"It's what?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Nothing I just don't want to sleep there." He came closer stood in front of me with hands in his sweats pocket.

"If you don't tell me what it is then I will leave the room and you can sleep here all alone. Do you want that to happen?"

I widened my eyes. "HELL NO." Quickly getting off the bed I held his hand so that he cannot leave the room.

"Then tell me." he demanded.

"Umm.. actually I watched a horror movie today and on top of that the thunder it's scaring me and I am not able to sleep alone."

"Are you serious Ev? You know that you are scared of horror movies still you watched it. And what are you a kid who is scared of some movie. Why are you so immature?" He was scolding me. I am scared and he is scolding me. Great!