CHAPTER 51: He Hates Me Now?

EVELINE KNIGHT

Here I am waiting for him and starving myself. I am so hungry right now and on top of that the food is kept right in front of me. When the fuck will he return.

Consy the food is calling me.

Shut up and wait for him.

Food.

Ev. Shut up.

What if I take just one bite.

No.

Please. See it looks so tasty.

No. Ev. No.

Bad Consy.

"UGH!! WHEN THE FUCK WILL YOU COME ALEXANDER KNIGHT! BLOODY ASSHOLE!" I shouted but instantly my eyes widened when I looked in front of me.

Oh shitt! Consy just kill me please.

Gladly. Why the fuck do you talk so much?

"Umm..." I laughed nervously getting up from my chair looking at him who was standing there with hands in his pockets with furrowed brows.

He started making his way towards me and my eyes widened.

Consy save me.

He's going to kill me.

I don't want to die so young.

Save me.

Such a drama queen.

When there was just one hand distance between us I started "Xander I-" but he went inside the kitchen ignoring me.

What the hell?

Oh you forgot that he is still angry with you.

I know he is angry but he can't just ignore me like this. I was sitting here starving myself waiting for him.

Ya and you called him an asshole too.

I rolled my eyes.

I went to see that what he was doing. He kept his coat on the stool folded the sleeves of his shirt and took out a bottle from the refrigerator and drank the water. Then he came out of the kitchen and went upstairs. Ignoring me again.

His act was like I am invisible. Like I never existed.

I sat on the chair.

"Why is he doing this? Why is he ignoring me? We can talk about it and solve the problem. How can I talk to him if he keeps on acting like this. Like I am not anywhere around."

It's okay girl I am sure that he'll understand someday.

When? I am going crazy. He didn't talk to me for almost two days now.

Tears started flowing down my cheeks.

Oh God! Ev why do you cry so much. Eat some food I think it's the food that is making you cry.

I ignored her and started making my way upstairs.

Hello girl I think you forgot your food.

Hello it's me consy. Food.

Ev eat.

No. I won't eat.

Fine keep starving yourself. Stubborn ass.

I went straight to the room. He was doing his work on his laptop leaning against the headboard on the bed. I went and laid on my side of the bed. Tears were continuously flowing down my cheeks.