CHAPTER 35: I think I am falling for you

Surprise Surprise

It's Xander's POV.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
--------------------------------------------------------
ALEXANDER KNIGHT

"Are you going to tell me now where are we going?" she asked again.

Okay I lost the count of how many times she asked me that question.

"Can't you wait for sometime." I said.

"Ugh! I hate surprises." I chuckled.

This girl is really changing me. I have never been like this to anyone. I know she was trying to help me when I was having that horrible nightmare again. It really haunts me. I wanted to push her away because I don't want her to be a part of my horrible life. I don't want her to get hurt because of me. I know these nightmares will never stop. But one thing surprised me whenever she is with me I don't have those nightmares. I feel relieved when I hold her in my arms.

Apart from Mom, Dad, Rose and Evan I have started trusting one more person in my life and that's her. Yes I do trust her but I just don't want her to know anything about my past. I know that she wants to know that why I am like this but I really don't want to tell her. It hurts to even remember about it. I don't want her to show pity. I hate it when people do that.

I have tried my best to hate you Ev, to not make you a part of my life, to avoid you, to act cold towards you but I don't know why I just can't do that anymore. I don't want to see her sad. I am not the right one for you Ev. I like everything about her and I hate to see when some other men makes her smile. I hate it when she talks to Blake and even that Scott.

When I saw her pictures that day in that camera I was lost in them. I didn't know how to answer her questions but I just wanted the camera for her pictures. I saved all the pictures in my laptop. Going through all her pictures made me realize that how exciting and joyful her life was before our marriage.

And after the marriage well I don't even want to think about it. I am really a very bad person. She doesn't deserve this at all. It's not her fault whatever happened in my life. I am so done with being all rude to her. It hurts to see her sad because of me. I promise that from now on I'll do my best to give you all the happiness you deserve.

I really want to forget the past and begin a new life with her. Those two weeks when she wasn't talking to me those days were like hell to me. I was unable to concentrate on my work. My mind was filled with her thoughts.

What have you done to me Eveline Knight. Now I can't even imagine a single day of my life without you.

We finally reached the destination.

"We're here." I said getting down from the car. She too got down. I could see her confused.

"Come." I said holding her one hand in mine. She was shocked.

I chuckled.

"Don't tell me you own a freakin' yacht."

"Is it that hard to believe?"

"How rich are you exactly?"

"You can't even imagine."

"Which one is yours?" she asked.

"That one." I showed her.

" I showed her