CHAPTER 58: SURPRISE!

EVELINE KNIGHT

Xander went to open the door I was right behind him. He opened the door and "SURPRISE!"

I peeked from Xander's shoulder to see everyone standing there. Everyone means everyone.

My Mom-Dad, his Mom-Dad, Cass-Evan, Rose-Blake, Anna-Aiden.

Xander was really surprised it seemed his eyes just went from left to right then again from right to left. Everyone was standing there with a smile plastered on their faces "Aish!" Xander groaned in frustration.

They all pushed Xander aside and entered.

"HOLLY MOLLY! It looks so beautiful. Did your Xander do it for you?" Cass said looking at the decorated room.

I nodded blushing.

She then turned to Xander and said "I have to agree you are taking good care of her. I really appreciate it."

Xander rolled his eyes.

"Ev actually Cass said that you didn't look happy in the morning. So we all decided to come here and surprise you to light up your mood." Anna said.

"You love to ruin my moment with my wife. Don't you?" Xander said in an irritated tone looking at Cass.

"It's not my fault. You should've told me that you were planning a surprise for her." Cass said and Xander glared at her.

"Don't worry Alex you have her to yourself all night." Blake commented with a smirk.

"Okay everyone move aside I have to look at Ev." Rose said and came to me pushing everyone aside. She looked at me from top to bottom. "Damn girl! You look hot. Did Alex gifted this dress?"

I nodded still blushing. "Alex you have a really good choice." Rose said.

"Oh! Alex my son you love her so much." Mrs. Knight said.

"Happy birthday my baby." Mom said hugging me.

"Thank you."

Dad too came and kissed my forehead "Happy birthday princess."

"Thanks Dad."

"Okay let's not just waste the time and cut the cake." Evan said in excitement.

"Cake? But you all didn't bring any. So just get out. You can cut the cake next day." Xander said happily.

"Don't be so happy Alex." Aiden said smirking. Xander gave him a suspicious look

"I am sure Alex has brought a cake for his dear wifey." Evan said smiling innocently at Xander.

"Hell no! You all are not depending on that one."

"Of course we are Alex." Blake said hitting Xander's arm playfully. "Let's go Ev cut the cake."

With that Cass dragged me to the dining room where the cake was kept.

"Aww.. the cake is beautiful too." Rose said.

"Ev fast cut it." Anna said.

"Xander." I called because I couldn't see him anywhere in the dining room.

"Oh! Where did he go?" Rose said looking around.

He then came inside the dining room talking to Blake.

"Xander!" Cass, Rose, Anna, Aiden and Evan said in unison smiling looking at Xander. He looked up and raised his brows.

"Ev is looking for you." Again they all said in unison. With a stupid smile of course.