CHAPTER 7: Broken Dreams

EVELINE'S ROOM👆
-----------------------------------------------------------
EVELINE CARTER

And now we were in my room. He looked around the room and chuckled before saying " Suits you."

I laughed awkwardly. What does he mean by that? Its not that girly.

"Ev say something." Cass said.

" Say you look hot, sexy. Say something like I love you. Let everything out today. Come on Ev."

Okay now I know why do you say she is crazy.

"So Eveline Carter right?"

"What the fuck. He is confirming your name, now." Cass said.

"Y-yes." I said.

He started coming towards me and every time he did that I moved back.

"Ev what's happening?" Cass asked.

"W-what a-are you d-doing?"

"What is he doing? Ev tell me."

I kept moving back till my back hit the wall. He placed both his arms guarding me from moving. He then looked straight in my eyes.

Then he said " Don't you think your friend is a bit loud? And also irritating?"

"H-uh?" I looked at him wondering what did he meant by that.

"Ev I think he knows you are talking to me and I am damn sure he is talking about me."

Oh shit I completely forgot about her. Then his hands went to my ears and he took out the device from my ear cutting the call, he threw it in my bed. He was still guarding me. His hands now travelled my hair removing the strands of my hair he said-

"Listen to me carefully Eveline. I will marry you because I want my business to be in my hands completely. I don't take any chances when it comes to my companies. So let me clear one thing, you and I we can never be 'a happy couple.' You will be my wife in front of the world but not when we are alone. I am marrying you just for the sake of my company. So Eveline Carter don't have high hopes on me."

What? Is he being serious? You are no toy of him. Say something Ev.

"Goodbye." The look I saw in his face that moment was nothing but pure hatred.

With that he went out of the room. I fell down to the ground.

Why didn't you say something Ev? Stupid.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Ev what is it?" I was sitting with a bunch of chocolates while crying. Cass was asking me questions about last night. I kept crying while eating chocolates. I do that whenever I am sad. I had ate almost 5 dark chocolate bars till now.

"GOD EV STOP EATING LIKE A PIG AND TELL ME WHAT DID HE SAY?"

Finally I managed to tell her everything. She was shocked to hear that.

"That asshole. Ev look at me and stop crying. Just tell him that you won't marry him anymore."

"He hates me Cass, he hates me." I cried hugging her." I never thought that he would hate me."

"Aww my baby, stop crying."

I stood up wiped off my tears and said "That's it enough with this crying. I will go to him and tell him that I won't marry him and I don't fucking care about what he feels about me."

"That's my girl. Come on I know you can do it. Tell him that he is an asshole, a freakin' arrogant billionaire, who has no heart so he can go to hell because you are just too good which obviously arrogant ass like him doesn't deserve." Cass said.

" Don't you think that's too much Cass?"

" No not at all. He deserves that."

" I am not saying those things to him."

" Okay fine but you have to be a little savage tomorrow in order to face him."

" I know and I promise I'll try my best to do that."

" Now stop with the chocolates or you will have to go to him with a really bad stomach. If you want yourself to be embarrassed in front of him again then keep eating."

Oh no. No I can't afford any more embarrassments. I kept the chocolates back on the table.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Uh-oh something's gonna happen tomorrow.

Well I am really excited.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.