Bachelorette Party

A/N: Okay, guys, it's official. The story's ending soon and there are only 2 more chapters to go (1 official ending + 1 Epilogue) and a chapter featuring an author's note.

The weeks soon passed and before I know it, it's the day before my wedding.

And the day whereby my bachelorette party takes place.

"Can you please tell me where the heck we're going?" I demand as Evelyn, Zoe and Marilyn lead me into the car.

"Duh, it's a secret." Marilyn rolls her eyes.

"You guys had better not bring me somewhere where I will get a heart attack." I narrow my eyes and try to do a mean expression. "I'm pregnant, mind you."

"Ya-da-, ya-da, you've been reminding us at least fifty times a day," Zoe laughs.

"I did not," I retort. "I'm going to call Ed and ask him to accompany me now."

Evelyn snatches my phone away and frown. "Chloe, don't you know the rules? You're supposed to have a bachelorette party with us girls while Ed goes for his stag night with Derek, Berry and Fred."

It was my turn to roll my eyes. Strangely, during the wedding preparations, Ed apparently went through some male-bonding with Derek, Barry and Fred and they are best buddies now. Of course, it goes without saying that it's weird to bond with your "boss" in Derek's and Fred's case but hey, they are guys which explains why they are weird.

"You know what, guys," I begin.

"Gals," Zoe corrected me.

"Fine, gals," I say sarcastically. "Why don't you drop me off at my house and I can spend the rest of my day watching Glee so I won't be too tired tomorrow and fall asleep during my actual wedding."

"Na-ah," Marilyn replies from her driver's seat. "You ain't going to get past us."

I'm getting a little squeamish. With Marilyn's and Zoe's craziness, I shudder to think what they have in stall for me. Even Evelyn seems a little crazed too. I mean, seriously, I'm supposed to be the bride here. I'm SUPPOSED to be the excited one.

Maybe it's because wedding preparations have worn me out. I feel super tired and I just want to sleep honestly. I want to snuggle up to Ed in bed but the rules say that we're not allowed to see each other until at the altar.

"We're here!" Marilyn proclaims excitedly.

"Finall-" I begin and stop, completely and utterly shocked.

A neon sign flickers, displaying the words, "Cruz's Strip Club." No, no, no.

"We're..seriously not going to a strip club right?" I ask weakly. Maybe we're just pulling over for petrol. Yes, that must be it. They can't be crazy enough t-

"Yup, we totally are," Zoe exclaims, her eyes lighting up. "Gosh, it has been a long time since I got to go to a strip club."

"Yea, I remember some pretty cool strip parties we had," Marilyn snorts.

I'm having a headache right now. "I'm not kidding guys," I say. "I don't feel like going to a strip club. Especially now."

Zoe peers at my face and she raises her eyebrows. "Is it because you've never been to a strip club?"

I shake my head. I've been to plenty actually back in my wild, teenage years. But I'm going to be a married woman now. I'm not going to go ogle at other guys when I've my own husband, thank-you very much.

"What will Ed think if he hears of this?" I ask.

"He won't mind," Evelyn adds in. "Anyway, he will be going to a strip club as well so you guys might as well call it quits."