|C.15|

ᚐᚐᚐᚐᚐᚐᚐᚐᚐᚐᚐ

ᚐᚐᚐᚐᚐᚐᚐᚐᚐᚐᚐ

Blake was swarmed with darkness. She saw nothing, felt nothing, heard nothing. Time passed, she wasn't sure how much. All she saw was darkness like a black blindfold was over her eyes. Soon, a cloud of blurry mist formed, growing slowly around the side of the blank darkness. The mist soon covered all the black, clouding her vision. It was like thick smoke was all around her. Then, when the cloudy mist parted, Blake was hit with a wave of memories.

Her eyes shot open only to be blinded by a light. Everything in her body felt weak like it had been run over by a truck. She peered around only to notice that her skin was a sickly pale, and had hints of green veins and dark bruises with scratches poking from her slim arms. Her stomach felt hollow; she felt like she was going to throw up.

But she remembered, and that was worth the pain.

Blake turned her head to see a boy. He had a slim but tall proportion. His hair was a short buzz cut. "How long was I out for?" She asked, her voice sounding husky.

The boy walked up to her. "A day. Missed a lot by the way. I'm Jeff. Clint and I have been taking great care for you."

She nodded, biting her lower lip. "Can you tell my friends I'm awake. I need to speak to them. Please hurry."

Jeff nodded and retreated out the door. Blake tried to collect all her memories, to explain to them why she is there. But even after going through the Changing her mind still strangles itself with unanswered questions.

Suddenly the door opened and people piled in. Chuck was first with Newt not far behind, Alby walked in last with a wary look. Newt looked exhausted, but carried that relief yet worried expression, one eyebrow arched, asking for answers. Chuck crossed his chubby arms and shook his head, a small smile crept its way across his face.

"You look like klunk," Chuck said, walking up to her bedside.

"Feel like klunk, too," Blake replied, rubbing her left temple.

"What were you bloody thinking! Running in the buggin' Maze at night," Newt asked, his forehead creasing.

"Well, needed my memories. Got some of them. Where's Thomas and Minho I need to talk to them, too. Especially Thomas."

Newt walked to stand next to Chuck. "They're in the Maze trying to find a way out since the sun bloody disappeared."

Blake nodded. "All part of their plan. The plan I knew about."

Newt and Chuck's face were filled with confusion. "Start at the beginning."

"Something changed in the world, something really bad happened. Alby you knew that, didn't you?" Everyone's head turned to Alby.